// 18 //

--> this was started on september 26th so the note is old as fuck.

my twitch channel points are kinda depressing. in order, they go:

ranboo (15k) tubbolive (8k) wilbursoot (7k) dream (4.4k) purpled (4.3k) tommyinnit (4.2k) 

the distance between ranboo and everyone else is hilarious and depressing at the same time

//////////////////////////////////

-- s been a month, so sorry :) life happened n stuff. my brother moved out to go to college! :'D he came home for this weekend bc labor day, but hes going back tonight :[

bye my motivation is dead this is gonna be so bad

--------------------------------

Noel had never been so nervous before.

First of all, his mother noticed his black eye; which...didn't go well. She was now phoning the school to find out about dicks 1-3, trying to discreetly get them expelled or suspended for punching her son.

Second of all, his father assumed Callum was Noel's boyfriend, which just made Noel want to murder his father. 

"No, dad, Callum's my friend." Noel emphasized.

His father raised an eyebrow.

"You have friends in real life?" He asked. Noel sighed deeply. "That came out a little wrong, sorry, Noel. I meant I've never really...met any of your friends in real life?"

Same thing, Dad.

And now, Noel was stuck awkwardly sitting in his room, Callum perched on his bed while Noel sat at his desk.

"Um, so." He cleared his throat uncomfortably. "Shall we get-get started?"

It took maybe five minutes for the ice to dissolve, bringing loud laughter from both of them. 

The project got done quickly, despite their horrible attention spans combining. 

"Yo, are you gonna stream today?" Cal questioned quietly. 

Noel paused, thinking.

"I mean...I guess?" 

"Can I join, pleaseeee?"

Noel sighed. Damned puppy eyes. 

"You and Tommy, man, you two are the only ones who can 'puppy-eyes' me effectively." He complained. "And Tommy's is mostly just a stream bit."

Ranboo is live!
hangin out with sunflour :)

It was mostly a Just Chatting stream--talking to each other, Tommy joining in after a bit to complain that he hadn't been invited, etc.

By the end of the stream, it was almost midnight; so they'd been streaming for almost 5 hours.

Noel's mother had delivered them some pizza partway through, which they now ate, laughing and joking quietly. 

"Y'know," Noel suddenly started. "This is fun."

Callum nodded in silent agreement.

"Y'know what that means?"

Callum shook his head.

"We should hang out more."

"You know that's a pickup line, right?" Callum asked with an amused smirk on his face. Noel was high on laughter, deciding in the moment not to stop himself.

"Yep." He popped the 'p'. "But I'm not wrong."

Callum contemplated this for the whole of two seconds before nodding in agreement.

"Maybe we should." He took a bite of the now-cold pizza and thought it over again. "Yeah. We should."

Callum left after another half an hour. It was somewhere around 1am. 

Noel's mother was woken that night by an anguished cry of regret from Noel at 3am.

She decided, in that moment, that maybe soundproofing Noel's room was a wise idea.