// 10 //

a/n: A DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

i am simply listening to paramore

--

Tommy immediately stood up and threw open the door, angrily running down the stairs to his parents.

"There is no one named Tara here." He harshly replied as Callum curled into himself. "Go fuck yourselves. What is wrong with you?!"

The blond's parents immediately fell silent and Tommy returned, slamming the door. He set down the presents to the side and knelt beside Callum, who sighed.

"It's fine, Toms." He smiled weakly. "Mum didn't mean it, I'm sure--"

"You can't 'not mean'...doing that to someone, Cal." Tommy spat. "That was low of her and I don't care if it wasn't me she did it to. She might as well have done it to me."

Callum gave his brother a short hug and then took a deep breath.

"You can call it what it's called, by the way. I don't care if Noel knows." He added. Tommy immediately blurted,

"It's fucked up of Mum to deadname you and I will not have that happening to you."

Noel let out an instinctive ohhh at the term and nodded his head in understanding.

"That is fucked up. I hope you know your identity is valid regardless of what your mother thinks, Callum." He spoke with a tender smile that had Tommy immediately sending him an approving look.

They sit in a comfortable silence for a bit.

"You know, I think it's really fucked up how I'm the only cishet one here. I can't help that I'm a Big Man who loves Women so much, but still." Tommy suddenly comments. Noel chokes on his saliva and begins to cough uncontrollably. 

Callum casually pats Noel's back (as in, slaps his back hard enough to make him stop coughing).

"Oh, sorry," Tommy insincerely apologized. "Was I not supposed to figure out that you're gay? Or perhaps bi or pan or something else, but you are most certainly not heterosexual."

Noel stared at him with his jaw dropped.

"NO YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGURE IT OUT!" He cried in complaint. "I haven't told any of my online friends except for Tubbo!"

"Ranboo...you told me my brother is cute. Only a homosexual would think another boy is cute. You do realize that, right?" 

Noel paused to consider this.

"That is how Tubbo figured it out. I daresay I...ok, well, I can't say I didn't mean it, but still."

Callum was a tad red-faced, but distracted the other two from the conversation at hand by saying,

"Anyway, there's a few minutes to midnight, are y'all going to reveal things or not?"

Tommy and Noel shared a gasp of realization and pulled out their phones. Callum respectively glanced over their shoulders to see what they were tweeting.

Tommyinnit@tommyinnit

this is my twin little brother callum he is nice and cool and very funny just like Me

if you are mean to him i will do despicable things

[image]

The image was the one of Callum beaming. He hadn't noticed before, but there'd been a bit of icing on his face. Hm.

Ranboo@Ranboosaysstuff

hi i am in uk

don't believe me?

ok well here's a picture from earlier today

[image]

This image was a selfie of Ranboo in front of a recognizable structure. 

Of course, conspiracy theories immediately began because that's not where Tubbo lives.

"Shit. I didn't think this through." Noel snorted to himself as he saw the trending questions about him, Callum, and Tommy.

Ranbalt@ranaltboo

yes i am staying with tommy right now

And Callum decided to tweet something of his own.

"Guys, I'm gonna get so much hate." He laughed maniacally and opened twitter.

bitch@sunflourthings

yall i'm tommy's brother /srs

Almost immediately, he was flooded with comments about him misusing tone indicators and how lying about that was not cool. 

So Noel slipped on his mask and sunglasses, and Tommy rested his head on Callum's shoulder, and they took a selfie.

bitch@sunflourthings

NO SERIOUSLY I AM HIS TWIN BROTHER

[image]

The overflow of people freaking out made the trio laugh.

This...Callum smiled to himself.

He enjoyed being with Tommy and Noel.