// 14 //

a/n: i fucked my entire pre planned plotline over to include that kiss on the cheek

thank me !

NOTE: instead of 4 months, it's 2 months, because i can bend reality to my will like a Cool Person. because i have plans and that would mess them up >:(

actually, my timeline is already really screwed up. so sorry about that :[

-- -- -- -- -- - -- -- -- -- --- --- -- -- 

Callum and Noel acted like Noel hadn't kissed Callum on the cheek and given him a heart attack and a stroke and organ failure and ended his entire existence for the next week or so. 

Although that did confirm to Callum that he had a Large Crush on one mister Noel Jones.

The week after that volleyball game was the start of summer break, which was the greatest thing ever. 

Callum slept for 12 entire hours on the first day itself and woke up to like 400 messages from Noel.

...suddenly, summer break didn't seem so great.

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: CALLUM

Noel <3: ok youre probably sleeping

Noel <3: IM GOING TO THE UK :D

Noel <3: i didnt tell you cause it was supposed to be a surprise for everyone but im gonna stay with tubbo for two months :DDD

Noel <3: tubbo is paying for my plane ticket !!

Noel <3: its for the clout

Noel <3: i'll be back just in time for school!!!!

Noel <3: im sorry for not telling you until now :(

Noel <3: in retrospect that feels kind of stupid cause you couldve gone with me to see tommy

Noel <3: im really sorry [please dont be mad at me

Callum was mad.

Callum was fucking furious.

The one thing he'd wanted more than anything in the world was to see Tommy again, and that could've been a chance to. The truth was that plane tickets were crazy expensive, and Callum didn't want Clarice and Garrett paying for that.

This could've been his chance to see Tommy again. He could've seen his twin brother, his second half, the person that always made him feel complete and whole and happy.

But Callum forced himself to calm down.

Noel didn't understand having a twin brother who felt like part of you. Noel didn't understand having a piece of him ripped away for eight years and only getting a few weeks to spend feeling happy.

That wasn't his fault. It wasn't his at all.

Callum was still a little upset, though, so he let himself show it.

Callum!!!: It's okay.

Callum!!!: Don't worry about me. Have fun.

Callum!!!: Stay safe. Don't crash and die.

He resisted the urge to put a /s on the end of that.

It's not Noel's fault. It's not Noel's fault. It's not Noel's fault.

Callum ignored that he was crying and sighed.

Callum!!!: really. come back safe so i can watch you play more volleyball, asshole :)

Stupid feelings getting in the way of being mad.