// 27 //

(long note ahead) hey there!!! it's been over a year lol. If anything is OOC blame it on the fact that i dont know whats going on. if the writing is bad blame it on the fact that im bad at writing.

last night at like 3am i went through and reread everything ive written on here and i read all of the comments people have left and i was like wow, thats  a lot of people.

also, im fucking hilarious i was laughing at my own jokes for like an hour

so we're back baby! sorry if everyone has abandoned this, it's understandable if so!

also, i feel really cringe writing cc x ocs because it just feels. cringe. BUT thats the reason i gave ranboo a fake name, im just writing my own book by stealing a few people from real life. lmaooo i dont even know anymore i also lost all of my plans so god only knows what was supposed to happen???

updates on my life that no one asked for:

- marching band is great i have band camp again in like three days
- the girlfriend i mentioned very very long ago? we broke up like two years ago, first of all, second of all, i have a crush on her again.
- GOD FORBID i ever be friends with a pretty girl for 14 years without getting a crush on her multiple times
- i started this story as a genderfluid individual. funny hahas im just flat nonbinary now <3
- im out of things to mention goodbye

sorry for the long note. listening to "vending machine of love" by the stupendium on repeat
UPDATE JUST FOUND OUT THE STUPENDIUM IS THE PERSON BEHIND "WHY DID I SAY OKIE DOKIE" WHICH DOUBLE TRAUMATIZED ME AFTER DDLC TRAUMATIZED ME (entirely my own fault) I AM WEEPING

he/they pronouns for noel from here on out :) (but like, really awkwardly because i'm so used to just writing with he/him pronouns lol)

-- - -- ---- --- ---- --- --- --- -- --- --- --

Callum sighed as Tommy and him sat silently on the call.

Callum finally explained everything that had happened with Noel to Tommy; previously, all Tommy got was that Callum had been crying on Halloween and it had something to do with Noel. 

Hence, Tommy blocking Noel on every possible platform, including Minecraft. 

"So, you're telling me, Cal," Tommy sounded deeply exasperated. "That you assumed Noel was just suddenly pretending he didn't know who you were...and then you didn't drop a single hint that you weren't at all mad at him...for this long?"

"Well," Callum corrected, "I was mad at him. Because he was avoiding me. Like an absolute wackjob."

"You are surely the largest moron I've ever met." Tommy paused. "Except Noel, actually. They're an even larger moron. He didn't even do anything wrong."

"Actually, they're under the impression that they somehow did something wrong by letting me get lost, whatever that means," Callum sighed again. "I think something's still weird between us, but neither of us are really saying anything about it."

"You are, somehow, the densest motherfucker I have ever been in contact with." Tommy laughed incredulously. "You 'think something is still weird'? You're not dating yet, that's what's weird!"

"Tommy!" Callum huffed. "Why would he want to date me? I've just proven to be a massive idiot who overreacts at the slightest misunderstanding and needs Noel to get a fucking concussion right in front of my face to communicate with them."

"Wait, concussion? You didn't mention that," Tommy sat up straighter on the screen of Callum's laptop, eyes betraying concern.

"Yeah, Noel was playing volleyball--absolutely dogshit for once, by the way--and they were, like, visibly pissed off the entire time, and then at the end, he just...passed out. Bonked his head pretty bad. I took 'em to the hospital and they looked, like, scared of me the entire time. The doctors said he passed out from stress. School stuff, I guess?" Callum recounted.