// 12 //

a/n: am i focusing much more on callum and tommy's twin brotherly love than i am on callum and noel's developing relationship? yes. 

i will not take criticism on the matter.

BTW READING THE COMMENTS IS REALLY ENTERTAINING SO YALL BETTER KEEP COMMENTING :)

-- --- --- -- -- --- -

Callum's favorite memories of the UK trip, he hoped, would never leave his mind.

Like when Tommy nearly cried on the Ferris wheel, or when Noel climbed up to the roof of Tommy's house and then didn't know how to get down. 

Like when Callum tripped and knocked Noel's sunglasses off in front of a fan and they ran away at top speed to prevent themself from seeing his face. Like when Tommy and Callum left without telling Noel and they came back to find him drawing on the wall in boredom (that was real fun to clean up).

Noel spent a lot of time with Tubbo, too, which always made Callum smile because of how damn happy Noel was. 

And then...the dreaded day came.

The day that Callum had to return home--a few weeks earlier than Noel, which made it even worse.

Callum didn't want to spend that last day crying; he could do that when he got home. Instead, he spent the day randomly hugging Tommy. 

Not Noel. Fuck Noel. 

Just kidding. Callum figured that since he lived in the same country as Noel, and they went to the same school, he could hug Noel whenever. But not Tommy.

Not his twin brother.

There was a lot of content from the twins during their stay. Callum was introduced to a lot of Tommy's friends.

The only ones who'd known about him had been Wilbur and Tubbo, but that didn't mean he had ever met them.

Meeting Wilbur was awesome because behind the scenes, Wilbur had treated Callum like a little brother, too. Callum was actually 6'3, unlike his brother who was probably only 6'1 or 6'2, so he was much closer to Wilbur's height.

Tubbo, on the other hand...tiny, compared to Callum. The teasing had been endless, even better when it was Noel, who was 6'6.

Callum's favorite new people were probably Niki Nihachu and Jack Manifold. They were very funny. Niki was so sweet, and could be quite terrifying despite her height.

Jack...was Jack. 'Can't stop that Jack Manifold grind' temporarily became Cal's favorite thing to say.

Lucky for Callum, Niki was present for his last day, and so was Wilbur. Jack was too busy--can't stop the grind--but Callum could deal. Tubbo and Noel were there, too.

The six of them--Tommy being the sixth--spent the day together. Nothing was vlogged; they just wanted to have fun.

Callum left at 7pm. He was at the airport by 5pm, just to be sure.