// 17 //

a/n: hi :) it has been 10 days how are you lot doing?? :D

btw did you know that them getting lockers next to each other is not impossible? when i started middle school, i got a locker directly next to my best friend (she is now my girlfriend <3) without putting in any kind of request from either of us

it was sorted by homerooms so we were in the same homeroom too, and our last names are nowhere near each other

it was pretty fuckin cool :]

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --- -- ---- ---

tw // homophobia i never tw'd before for the transphobia but i feel that this scene is bullying so homophobia warning!

Noel had a small problem.

You see, he was currently staring at a poster taped against the wall. It was handmade, quite nice, actually, Noel had already stuck a sticky note with a compliment onto it in case the creator of the poster passed it.

The poster read,

SCHOOL DANCE

And that was not all but that was what Noel's eyes were fixated on. It was divided into a different dance for the freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors, just to make it easier to manage.

It had only been a few months since school started. Noel and Callum were closer than ever, which was pretty fucking awesome.

Except that Noel's growing crush was screaming at him to go to the dance with Callum.

Now, you may be wondering, what's so scary about that? Just ask him as friends and he won't know anything!

Noel didn't want to.

He wanted to tell Callum how he felt.

Even if Callum did not feel the same--and Tommy assured Noel that Callum did--he had to know.

So now Noel was formulating a plan to ask him.

"Noel! The fuck are you doing? We're gonna be late to class!" Callum called from somewhere behind him. Noel shrugged without even turning around.

"Who cares?" He responded. "A little tardy never hurt anyone!"

"It's AP GOV, Noel!" Callum groaned. "The asshole is going to whoop our asses."

Noel realized that Callum was, in fact, correct. The AP US Government and Politics teacher was a bitch.

He whirled around and started running.

"That's not fair!" Callum shouted after him, laughing as he tried to catch up. "You're fucking fast!"

"Just get longer legs!" Noel joked, slowing down a little bit so Callum could catch up. They speed-walked side by side to class, making it just barely on time.