// 7 //

a/n: AHAJSKSK I FORGOT THIS ACCOUNT EXISTED LMAOOOO ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 WEEKS HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OKAY :)

-- -- -- -- --- -- -- - 

Time passed very quickly, and Callum found himself in the UK.

He was excited, but nervous. He supposed that could be attributed to the anxiety, or maybe it was because his parents probably fucking hated him.

...at least he'd have Tommy?

Callum arrived two days before his birthday. This was intentional; he was jetlagged and sleep-deprived and needed to sleep for a full day or so to get back into existence.

Tommy had asked his father to drive Callum from the airport, which made for a very awkward trip.

"So, um..." FatherInnit muttered awkwardly, glancing at Callum in the mirror. "How-how have you been?"

Callum resisted the urge to make a sarcastic remark and replied with a casual,

"I've been okay. You?"

"I-I've been alright."

A silent laugh from Callum went unnoticed by his father. The man was nervous.

Callum pondered if his father had the right to be nervous. 

When he arrived, he was exhausted. He had already been informed he'd be sleeping in Tommy's room, but it didn't occur to him that Tommy was streaming.

Callum kicked open the door, tossed his bags on Tommy's bed, and then collapsed onto the floor itself.

The stream didn't see Callum, but it saw the bags.

Tommy burst out laughing and turned around, muting himself and turning off his camera for a second.

"Callum!" He beamed, and he forced Callum to stand up just so he could hug the other boy.

"Tommy!" Callum regained his energy for a moment and hugged Tommy back with a grin. "I've missed you!"

"I missed you too." Tommy pulled away and sat himself down again. "But don't tell anyone I said that."

Callum laughed. 

"Wait, are you live?" He yelped.

"Yeah, don't worry, they only saw your bags." Tommy grinned. "You can sit on my bed over there, they won't see you if you stay to the edge."

Callum did as he was told and Tommy turned his camera on again.

"By the way," He spoke before muting again. "We're not telling the internet you exist quite yet, right?"

"Not yet." Callum sighed, closing his eyes and leaning against the wall. "But soon."

"Alright." Tommy unmuted himself. "I'm back, chat. Don't mind that."

Callum managed to sleep until noon the next day, despite Tommy's loud stream-yelling. 

Which was good, because guess who arrived that evening!