// 23 //

theres this one boy at the mental hospital (idk if ive mentioned im going to one daily for seven hours to not be mentally ill) who is in there for making violent remarks to kids he didnt like at his school but he was actually really nice to me and played uno with me when he noticed i was sad :)

thinking about writing a book based somewhat on that JAJAJA who should it be about hmmm

edit: why did i even unpublish this it's literally fine theres no mention of the argument...this is alr

anyways

been a lnogn whie since i updated if the last update was when i was at the mental hospitla (i got discharged in december...)  

lets be hoenst i am not better at all LOL i just wanted to be home for christmas cause they dont let you go home for christmas so i told them im al better now and they believed me # genius /s

-- -- - - -- - - --  -- - -- - - -

It was so embarrassing.

It was so embarrassing when they noticed Sunflour in Ranboo's chat and they asked for Callum to join the call. It was so embarrassing when Noel froze up and stammered nervously for a good ten seconds.

It was so embarrassing when Callum added to the cacophony in the Twitch chat asking for him to be added to the call.

It was so goddamn embarrassing when Noel had no excuse to say no.

"Hi chat!" Callum greeted the second he was in the VC.

Noel stayed silent, unable to open his mouth. It stayed glued shut as Callum read some random chat messages and answered them.

"'Are you and Ranboo dating?'" Callum snorted even as Noel had to mute and slam his head onto his keyboard. "Of course not, fuckwad."

Of course not.

Yeah. Of course not.

The ease with which Callum said it brought actual tears to Noel's eyes.

Why didn't anybody tell him heartbreak hurt so damn much?

Noel wasn't sure how he could possibly escape this situation without looking weird for it, so he just hurriedly pulled up his own stream and typed into the chat,

RanbooLive: MY MICROPHONE DIED SORRY @sunflour

Callum read the message out loud quietly before laughing.

"It's cool, man. See you at school." With that, he left the call, and Noel was left to end his stream silently. 

He just kept digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole.