♡ F I V E - tav doesn't need protecting ♡

F I V E - tav doesn't need protecting

♡ ♡ ♡

"So uh, Mount Weather. When do we leave?" Finn asks Clarke as she was crouched down over a sitting Wells Jaha, bandaging up his sprained foot with some fabric from the parachute. Rosie stood in the back, looking at the scene. 

"Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food." Clarke replies, standing up from where she was crouching. With a brush of her hands, she turned to Finn, looking him in the eyes. 

"How are the three of you gonna to carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked, narrowing his eyes a little. Finn looks around for someone to help on the trek to Mount Weather before grabbing Jasper Jordan and Monty Green by their hoods to turn them to face Clarke. 

"Five of us. Can we go now?" Finn asks again, impatiently, giving a short glance to Rosie, who stood with her arms crossed.

"Sounds like a party, make it six." Octavia says, suddenly appearing out of nowhere, making Rosie jump slightly from the sudden voice, and stood behind Rosie.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy grabbed Octavia's arm, stopping her, as she began to pull Rosie in the direction to where Clarke was heading. Bellamy didn't want Octavia to leave the premises, away from Bellamy's careful watch. He didn't want to lose sight of her and lose her again. 

"Going for a walk." Octavia scoffed, giving a fake sweet smile to her brother, whom she thought was being so overprotective all of a sudden after her year without him.

"Hey, we're you trying to take this off?" Clarke suddenly asks, taking the Blake's and Rosie's attention away from Bellamy's overprotectiveness to Clarke. Whom now stood grabbing Finn's arm, inspecting the metal band around his wrist of which is now covered in scratch marks due to him trying to open the damned thing with a piece of scrap metal from the drop ship; it failed to no prevail. 

"Yeah, so?" Finn asks the blonde, thinking that his actions was no big deal, and the piece of metal meant nothing to them.

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead." Clarke informs the boy, glaring at him slightly. 

"Should I care?" Finn asks again, oblivious to the matter at hand. Rosie immediately made her way over to an unsuspecting Finn and slapped him upside the head for being an idiot.

"Idiot." She mutters, glaring at the boy.

"Well I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in 2 months? Because they won't if they think we're dying." Clarke tells him, dumbing it down for him to understand. 

"Okay." Finn mumbles, remembering that Raven Reyes was still on the Ark, and he-- and Rosie-- needed her down on Earth, so that they could be like the way they use to be before Rosie got herself arrested for helping out Octavia Blake.

"Now let's go." Clarke says, looks down at her paper map before beginning to set off North towards Mount Weather. 

"Let's go." Rosie smiles, grabbing Finn's hand and attempts to run. Key word on attempts because Finn decided to be a jerk and stop completely, making Rosie fall over due to the force in which she started to try to run.

"Let's go." Finn mockingly squeals and begins to walk ahead, leaving Rosie on the ground, gaping at a retreating Finn.

"You're no fun!" Rosie shouts after him, making him laugh loudly, but not turning back around to see if the brunette was going to follow or not; knowing that after her moment of stubborn, she would follow after; Rosie would not miss out on an adventure, even if her life depended on it. 

"They're leaving, get up off the floor!" Octavia tells the girl on the ground, holding out her hand for the girl to take, in which she gladly does, getting up in one swift leap. 

"Angel." Bellamy calls out to Rosie, grabbing her by the arm, stopping her from going any further. "Please watch out for O, you care about her as much as I do, and I trust you with her." He asks the brunette girl before him, which made Octavia give her brother a glare. 

"I can take care of myself." Octavia glares at her brother, storming off from the two still standing there. 

"Tav is more than capable of taking care of herself... She's a strong person. The sky box changed her-- hell it even changed me-- she's not that weak person you make her out to be." Rosie tells the boy who was staring after his sister concern filling his facial features. "She's so much more than that girl who hid under the floors when inspection came. Tav doesn't need protecting; she's more than capable. Don't worry too much." 

With those words, Rosie bolted after the brunette, catching up with her in a matter of seconds; leaving Bellamy to stare after their retreating figures, Rosie's words fresh on his mind. Rosie was right, Octavia spending a year in the Sky Box made her a different person, stronger than she was; but that doesn't mean that he wasn't going to be protective over her. She was his sister, he would be protective over the girl, and nothing would change that. 

"Angel, huh?" Octavia asked the girl as soon as she caught up to the group, making Rosie's cheeks immediately start to heaten up, as she lightly shoved the girl away from her. 

"Shut up, he insists to call me that." Rosie tries to defend herself from Octavia's prying eyes. Octavia makes an "uh huh" noise, but says nothing more in efforts to save the girl from further embarrassment. She smiled as she thought how both her brother and her best friend would look together. Sniggering, thoughts and plans began to fill her head. 

"What did you tell him?" Octavia asked after a moment of silence from the two-- well silence from Rosie, and plans to get the two together from Octavia. 

"Not to worry and that you're capable of taking care of yourself. That you don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man; you're the violence in the pouring rain. You're a hurricane." Rosie smiled at the girl, who scoffed in return at the girl's foolishness. 

"You're so fucking lame." Octavia smiled, looking over at the girl she considered a sister. 

"That was great, shut up." Rosie laughs, lightly pushing the brunette girl. 

"Thanks." Octavia mutters lightly. Rosie's smile seemingly widened as she says nothing more, letting the silence of nature fill the long walk ahead of them. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1112

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N

The100 IG: @Moonlightheda

Personal IG: @SincerelyyV

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure