♡ T W E N T Y T H R E E - shots fired ♡

T W E N T Y  T H R E E - shots fired

♡ ♡ ♡

After Raven's words, everything became a frenzy. People were rushing around, following Raven's orders, really wanting the flares to work; not just for the Arkers who were condemned to die, but also for the show the flares would put on.

"We need to launch those glares ASAP if we have any hope of saving those people. Finn, Rosie, get that control panel to camp." Raven spared a quick smile to the two before turning back to some more delinquents to order more instructions. Rosie lets out a sigh as soon as she heard her name paired with Finn's.

"I got it." Finn tells Rosie when she bent down to grab one end of the panel. Rosie nodded, and began to walk off, leading the way for both of them to get back to camp. Rosie planned to get them back to camp quickly, without any conversation between the two of them, but luck was not on her side.

"Rosie--" Finn started, wanting to fix whatever's between them; He wanted to apologized for the way he acted. He wanted nothing more than for them to be like how they were before they got arrested, before all of the bullshit.

"Please give me time." Rosie pleaded, not knowing what else to say. She avoided looking back at him, not wanting to see the look on his face; she wanted to forgive him badly, but what he did hurt her so bad. Rosie knew that time lead her to forgive him eventually, but at that moment, she knew she just couldn't.

Finn left it at that, he knew that when Rosie put her mind to something, it would be done, nothing would change her mind. He knew what she needed was time, and he was going to give that to her; but that didn't mean that he wouldn't try doing things to make that time shorter.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Hurry up! We have to fire these ASAP if we want to save people." Raven yelled out to the last of the delinquents, who were setting up the flare station. Everything was connected and ready to go, all that was needed to do was to fire up the flares and signal to the Ark that they were all alive and well on Earth; it was safe to come down to Earth.

"You think they cam see from up there?" Bellamy asked Clarke and Rosie, who was stood on either side of him.

"I don't know. I hope so." Clarke muttered, looking up at the flares of which were already making its way up to the sky.

"Can you wish on this kind of shooting star?" Rosie asked, staring after the bright things, mentally comparing them to the fallen stars they would see pass by the Ark every once in a while. Bellamy gives Rosie an odd look, making her look down, "Forget it."

"I wouldn't even know what to wish for. What about you?" Bellamy looks down to Rosie, whom shrugs, she knew what she wanted to wish for, but she couldn't tell him for fears of him laughing at her. The only thing she would wish for is for the chance of her parents seeing Earth; her grandparents would talk highly of Earth to both her parents and her, making them dream of coming down to Earth to experience it for themselves, but only one of the three made it down.

"It wouldn't even come true." She mutters sadly. Bellamy looks down at the girl questioningly, but decided against asking her.

"What about you?" Bellamy turns to ask Clarke, making Rosie look over to the blonde, hoping that Clarke talking about her wish would help take her mind off of things. The blonde said nothing, but looked over at Raven and Finn, who were cuddling each other, warming themselves in each other's embrace. The brunette followed the blonde's line of vision, confusing herself as to why Clarke would look at the couple.

♡ ♡ ♡

Rosie was walking around aimlessly, looking for Octavia Blake, she hadn't seen the girl since the day before and she was starting to get really worried about her. Knowing the black haired girl, she couldn't spend as much time as she had staying quiet. So, not hearing the girl for a day made Rosie wander around trying to find her.

"Blake!" Rosie called out to Bellamy when she spotted him wandering around.

"Where's Octavia?" Bellamy asked the brunette girl, when he saw who called his name. He thought that if anyone knew his sister's whereabouts, it would be Rosalie Devereux.

"I was going to ask you that." Rosie looked at the boy startled, both of them growing even more concerned about the girl's safety. "Let's go ask Clarke."

"You up?" Bellamy asked when the two opened the flap to Clarke's tent.

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people may be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." Clarke says sparing a glance at Bellamy before getting out of her tent.

"Shots fired." Rosie muttered, looking away from the two, not wanting to be in the middle of them if something were to go down.

"Raven's flares will work." Bellamy says simply.

"Her radio would've worked better." Clarke retorted.

"Have you seen Octavia?" Rosie cut off the two, they've sent the flares; if it works, it'll work, if it doesn't, it won't, there's nothing they can do now but wait; what's more important now is to find Octavia.

"No, it's Octavia. She's probably off chasing butterflies-" Clarke begun.

"I already checked the butterfly field." Rosie cut her off quickly.

"Clarke, I've checked the camp, she's not here. There's s-- Wait you went outside the walls to check?" Bellamy turned to Rosie in disbelief, there were Grounders out there and something could've happened to the girl.

"Yeah." Rosie shrugged, as if nothing was wrong.

"It's dangerous out there. What if something happened to you too? What i--" Bellamy began to lecture the petite brunette.

"You check the drop ship again, Clarke and I will check the tents a second time." Rosie cut off the male, and grabbed Clarke's arm, dragging her off. Rosie had three overprotective people in her life, she didn't need a another, and she especially didn't need someone to tell her what she could do and couldn't do. She was her own person, and she didn't need anyone to tell her what to do.

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1065

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N:

Guys, I'm going to be on vacation for the next 6ish weeks, so I'll probably post chapters every week? Two weeks? I don't know yet, I'll see if I have any wifi. It'll depend on that. So, enjoy this chapter!

Follow my social media for posts of my trip. 😊

THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda

Personal IG: @SincerelyyV

Snapchat: @SincerelyyV

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure