♡ T E N - dream of happier things, like rainbows and unicorns ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

The trek back to camp was fairly easy, well for Clarke and Rosie at least. Wells and Finn were in charge of carrying Jasper, while Bellamy and Murphy were carrying the panther back for food. Clarke and Rosie were just leading the group back, well more Clarke than Rosie, because she was crap at navigation. She couldn't figure out the difference from North to West to South to East even if her life depended on it. 

"They're back!"

"Over there!" Delinquents yelled from inside as they spotted the 6 teenagers make their way back to the drop ship site. 

"Is he....?" Someone asked Clarke, trailing off at the end, gesturing towards the still unconscious Jasper. They hoped the boy wasn't dead, and that the Grounders had somehow showed some mercy to the boy. They hoped that the Grounders weren't all bad as they were told. They didn't want the Grounders to wipe them out when they only just got to Earth. 

"He's alive." Clarke reassured the delinquent, "I need build water and strips of cloth for bandage." Clarke ordered. Rosie nodded and turned to leave, when she saw Bellamy and Murphy walk into the clearing, dropping the panther onto the ground with a loud thud.

"Who's hungry?" Bellamy yelled out, as the delinquents shouted out in hunger.

"Bellamy! Whoo!" They cheered. Rosie scoffed as Bellamy turned to look at her, a smirk evident on his face.

"You're welcome!" She called out to the smirking boy, as she turned to leave into the drop ship, in hopes of finding some cloth. When she found some, she brought them to Clarke, who was crouched over the still unconscious boy. She worked quickly, cleaning up his wounds and bandaging it up.

"How's he doing?" Finn asked Clarke as soon as he spotted her.

"He's stable for now, but without medicine..." Clarke trailed off as the three walked out of the drop ship. Rosie's eyes followed her gaze and saw that Bellamy, Murphy, and some other delinquents were taking off other's bracelets in turn for food. "They're taking their wristbands for food? No way. I... I won't do it." Clarke continued, shaking her head rapidly, she wanted her mother down here, and that wouldn't happen if she had taken her wristband off for food.

"You won't have to." Rosie said as she dragged Finn with her over to the fire. She took 3 cooked sticks off of the makeshift table, whilst Finn took 2 when they reached the table.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait. What, you think you play by different rules?" Murphy tried to stop Finn and Rosie from taking the food. 

"Thought there were no rules."Rosie smirked in Bellamy's direction, as he stared at her with a look of wonder. Bellamy had to admit, the petite girl could hold her ground, not a lot of girls-- or boys for that matter-- could do that, and he had to give mad props to the girl. Rosie pushed Finn forward, signaling him to go back to the drop ship. Rosie walked backwards a few steps, winked at the two, before walking away completely with her sticks of food.

"Badass." Finn says to the girl as the reached the drop ship, making her laugh as she punched him in the shoulder. Rosie walked into the drop ship to try to find Monty and Octavia, finding them by Monty's makeshift desk, she made her way over to the two.