♡ T H I R T Y S E V E N - one off? ♡

T H I R T Y  S E V E N - one off? 

♡ ♡ ♡

"Clarke shouldn't be out here." Finn mutters as he looks over at the blonde medic, making her way through the wreak, trying to find something, anything, that would give her answers. 

"Her mom was on the ship. She's looking for answers. You want to help her? Find me the black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why this ship crashed." Raven shook her head, looking around to get some answers herself; she had no idea why the ship crashed the way it did, and she knew she was going to find out one way or another. 

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when." Bellamy ordered the delinquents, a gun held tightly in his arms. Rosie sighed as she stepped over a severed arm, wincing in disgust, before looking forwards again. 

"Can you blame them?" Finn scoffed, glancing back at Bellamy slightly. 

"No. I blame you." Bellamy retorted, making Rosie smile slightly. 

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns-" Finn began, bringing up his argument again. 

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed." Rosie spoke up for the first time since they arrived at he crash site, "Finn, they wanted to kill us. Not all of them are who we thought they were-" 

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now." Bellamy interrupted the brunette girl from going any further; he glanced at the girl with a hint of concern in his eye. She was so adamant on living peaceful with them and not hurting each other, and now she was against it. He didn't know how to feel with her change of heart. 

The air between the delinquents were quiet as Rosie went back to looking around the crash site for any clues as to what happened, a slight frown on her face. 

"Clarke, stop!" The silence was broken when Raven let out a call to Clarke, who was looking at something at the ground, her hand covering her nose. 

"Rocket fuel?" Clarke asked when the tanned skinned girl reached her. Rosie and Bellamy following after slowly, not as interested as Raven was. 

"Hydrazine." Raven told the blonde, "Highly unstable in its non-solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist." Raven took a small rock, dipping it into the liquid before standing back up. "Fire in the hole!" She screamed before throwing it into a nearby flame, causing a small explosion to go off; and Rosie to back up in fright, bumping into Bellamy who steadied her with both his arms, electric shock seemly went up both the delinquent's arms.

"You alright?" Bellamy whispered in Rosie's ear. 

"Yeah, sorry." Rosie mutters, stepping away slightly, feeling slightly awkward at the silence between the two. 

"We need to clear the area." Raven shouted to Bellamy, who's attention immediately snapped away from the brunette in front of him. Clearing his throat, he turned to the other delinquents to give them orders. 

"Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Bellamy ordered, the delinquents quickly followed his orders, making their way into formation to get back into camp.