♡ F O R T Y S I X - hide it, but it's not hidden. ♡

F O R T Y  S I X - hide it, but it's not hidden. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Rosie groggily woke from her unconsciousness, and the first thing she saw was Murphy's face, making her gasp in surprise. 

"The 'queen' has finally regained conscious." Murphy mocked the girl, smirking slightly. Rosie's eyes shifted behind him to look at Jasper and mentally sighed as he looked fine. Likewise, Jasper let out a breath of relief as Rosie was conscious again; she was out much longer than him, causing him to worry a bit.

"Murphy! Murphy, if you even touch Rosie or Jasper, I swear to God, you're dead." Octavia exploded from outside the walls; she was angry that Bellamy didn't seem like he was doing anything to save them, especially since he felt so strongly for the brunette girl that was held hostage 

"Look at the little Grounder Pounder, trying to act brave. We all know she won't do shit besides hide behind her brother and that little boyfriend of hers. Let's see how she reacts to this." Murphy mused, not giving the brunette a chance to say anything before his fist collided with her lip, blood spilling slightly. 

"Son of a bitch. Just you wait till I get out of here." Rosie spat, tugging against the rope tying her to the metal ladder. 

"Just you wait until I'm done with you." Murphy smirks, tying a cloth around her mouth to keep her from talking any further. Rosie continues to struggle against her restraints, ignoring the slight pain that came from the cloth digging into the cut. 

Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen. Bellamy says through the walkie, what matters most was to defend the camp against Grounders if they were to come, and they can't do that when all the supplies were in a drop ship they couldn't get into. 

"Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now." Murphy scowls, the walkie a few inches from his face. 

Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt either Jasper nor Rosie. You want to hurt me. Murphy looks over towards Jasper, whom has tears in his eyes. So what do you say? How about you trade them for me? All you have to do is let them go, and I'll take their place. 

Rosie starts to thrash violently, trying to get out of her restraints to tell Bellamy he's out of his mind, and is stupid for even suggesting that. Murphy takes notice of the girl's reaction, smiling as he knew what he was going to do. 

"Seems like the queen doesn't want that." Murphy smirked, before turning back to the walkie. "How?" 

Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out. Murphy seems to contemplate this for a second before nodding, going over to grab Jasper an untying him from the post. He opens the metal doors as Jasper begins to protest; Murphy wasn't keeping his word. He made Bellamy think he was letting them both go, but he was really only letting Jasper go, he had other plans for Rosie Devereux. 

"Just you, Bellamy, unarmed. 10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg. One..." Murphy shouts, making sure the brunette leader could hear him loud and clear. 

"I'm here." Bellamy spoke, standing at the edge of the ramp, before walking up pushing through the fabric shielding the door. 

What Bellamy saw behind the fabric shocked him: Rosie was sat, still tied up by the ladder, while Murphy had Jasper by his side. Pushing Jasper out, Murphy shut the door quickly. 

"Oh you thought." Murphy laughs, bringing the gun up, pointing it at Bellamy. 

"This wasn't our deal." Bellamy says, gesturing towards Rosie, "She's suppose to be out there." 

"Deals change." Murphy says simply, before firing at the wall behind Bellamy. 

Bellamy? Bellamy! Are you okay? Octavia's frantic voice rings through the walkie. She was terrified, Murphy had went back on his deal, and now instead of worrying about Bellamy, she had to worry about both Bellamy and Rosie. 

"You want her to know you're alive? Start tying." Murphy commands, throwing a bunch of belts in his direction. 

Bellamy! Rosie! Do you copy? Octavia was beyond terrified, Rosie and Bellamy were seemingly the only family she had, she couldn't lose them. 

"I'm fine. We're fine. Just a misfire." Bellamy replies to the frantic younger girl, his eyes trailing over to Rosie as his hands tied at the belts. "Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you... And tell Raven to hurry her ass up." He just hoped Raven can save them in time. 

"Alright, that's long enough. Tie those two ends together. Now get up and toss it over." Murphy instructs, gesturing at the beam above them. When Bellamy complies to his orders, Murphy smirks, Bellamy had all the power before, but now he was in front of the delinquent, vulnerable, as he listened to everything Murphy had to say. 

"What do you want me to say? You want me to apologize? I'm..." Bellamy took a step forward, but stopped when Murphy flinches, raising his gun higher. "I'm sorry." 

"You got it all wrong, Bellamy. I don't want you to say anything." Murphy shakes his head, Bellamy relaxes a little bit, but tenses up again after Murphy's next words, "I want you to feel what I felt, but even more. You're going to do what you did to me but to Rosie, and after that, it's your turn." 

"She's innocent." Bellamy protests, as he looks at Rosie, whose eyes widened in surprise. Rosie knew that Murphy had a burning hate towards the two, but she didn't think he'd go that far as to have Bellamy kill both her and him. 

"Maybe." Murphy admits, "But don't you think I haven't seen those looks exchanged between the two of you. As much as you try to pretend there's nothing between you two, there's going to be something. Hide it, but it's not hidden. I know there's nothing that would hurt more than her dying at your hands, and you can't do anything but watch as the light dies from her eyes." 

Both Bellamy and Rosie were shocked, they couldn't say anything else. Rosie thinking that this could be the end for them, but Bellamy now depended on Raven to rescue them in time. They did not go through the troubles in the sky to troubles on the ground to die like this, and at the hands of John Murphy. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1098

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N: 

To compensate for me disappearing for over a month. (: Hope you guys enjoy this! 

I ONLY JUST REALIZED I'VE BEEN TITING MY CHAPTERS WRONG, I GENUINELY THOUGHT I WAS ONLY IN THE THIRTIES. ALSO, I SPELT FORTY WRONG AND NONE OF YOU GUYS TOLD ME? OK I SEE YOU. 

With love, V

 THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda 

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure

♡ ♡ ♡

~ N O T  E D I T E D ~