♡ F O R T Y N I N E - you've got to be shitting me ♡

F O R T Y  N I N E - you've got to be shitting me 

♡ ♡ ♡

In the dropship, Rosie looks at one of her best friends laying on the makeshift bed, screaming in pain as Clarke presses a hot knife against Raven's abdomen, where the bullet wound was, to close it.

"That should stop the external bleeding," Clarke says, placing the hot knife back onto the tray by Raven's feet.

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn questions, looking around the room.

"Didn't I tell you already?" Rosie spoke up from her spot. She was crouching on Raven's other side, next to Bellamy.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tanks instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven croaks out, and she was right, there were tanks of fuel under the dropship. If it were to be shot at, the whole dropship and everything within its vicinity would explode.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Clarke asks, her interest piquing immensely.

"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left," Raven replied to the blonde.

While the two were talking, Rosie and Bellamy were going through Lincoln's sketchbook. Her previous saying of not going through another person's journals escaping her head as the thought of saving all of them prevailed the need for privacy. The two stared at what was meant to be a reaper drawn onto the yellowed pages.

"Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us." Rosie spoke up, trying to get their attention back to the Grounder war. The reapers looked more than capable enough to help them with the war.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend right?" Bellamy added, thinking the same thing as the girl standing next to him.

"Not this enemy." Clarke disagreed. "We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option." The two had encountered the Reapers on their way back from their captivity and they were not someone to be associated with.

"There's no time for this, can she walk or not?" Finn asked as they had to get out of the camp they were in and fast. With the grounders quickly approaching, there was no time to stay.

"No, we have to carry her." Clarke looked down at the girl laying. The bullet had hit her leg, and she had no idea where it is and what it had hit or will hit. They couldn't take any chances with her walking and worsening it.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven protested, preparing to push herself up from where she laid. She didn't want to depend on anyone to help her when she could do it herself.

"Raven, if you don't lay back down and let someone help you, so help me god, I will end you myself," Rosie growls, pushing the Latina girl back down. She was already hurt and Rosie didn't want her to hurt herself anymore.

"That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe, but you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Clarke adds, staring the girl down, trying to get the words that she was saying to get through to her. Raven sighs, but nods. It was for her own good and she had to agree with it.