♡ F O R T Y F I V E - you're not who i thought you were. ♡

F O R T Y  F I V E - you're not who i thought you were.

♡ ♡ ♡

It was nighttime by the time the delinquents had gotten back to camp with Myles. Clarke and the injured boy was now holed up in the drop ship, whereas the others were put to work. Raven and Jasper were currently mining and planting landmines in the case where Grounders would step on them and they would blow up, while Octavia and Rosie were building traps for the Grounders to run into. 

Rosie and Octavia were in a midst of conversation when a gunshot sounded off. The sound made the two girls cut off their conversation to look around, thinking that the gunshot was a signal that the Grounders were approaching. 

"Hey!" Bellamy shouted approaching the delinquent who now stood up more alert, "What the hell is the matter with you?" 

"I'm sorry, man. I fell asleep. I've been on watch all day." The delinquent says, not meaning to fire the shot. His words made Bellamy grab a fist full of his shirt, pushing him up against the tree. 

"We've all been on watch all day! That bullet was one less dead Grounder." Bellamy shouted. The delinquent had wasted a bullet on nothing when they could've used it on a Grounder who would soon be attacking them. 

"Bell, you're scaring people." Octavia tries to make her brother calm down. 

"They should be scared!" Bellamy says, pushing the delinquent before letting go of his shirt. "The bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare, but that time is up! The Grounders are out there right now, waiting for us to leave and picking us off one by one when we do! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, probably dead, and if you want to be next, I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive! Get back to work!" 

Rosie was quick to follow after the brunette leader, a scowl on her face. 

"Blake!" The brunette girl called out, making the leader turn around, "I won't believe they're dead until I see their cold unbreathing bodies or what's left of them. You know for a fact that if it was you out there, they would go look for you in an instant, no questions asked. Yet, you stand here, not even giving any chance to go out there to look for them, and forbidding the people who want to go out and look for them take any guns with them to protect themselves. You're a negligent leader, and you're not who I thought you were." Rosie threw her arms up slightly before turning to walk away, leaving the man to think over her words. 

"Rosie!" Jasper called out to the brunette as he passed by her. Rosie, who was sitting and writing in her journal, looked up. "Going to the drop ship to grab more gun powder, keep me company?" 

"Sure." Rosie smiled, getting up to follow the boy to the drop ship. Entering the first thing the two delinquents saw was Bellamy hunched over a makeshift table, going over a map. Rosie giggled as she sees Jasper glaring at the leaders head; and if his glare could kill, Bellamy would be 6ft under. 

"Don't you think I wanna go after them too?" Bellamy asked the boy, his eyes shifting over to Rosie. 

"If it was you out there, you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls?" Jasper asks, staring directly into Bellamy's eyes.