♡ T W E N T Y S I X - taught you well, Tav. ♡

T W E N T Y  S I X - taught you well, Tav

♡ ♡ ♡

Time passed as a blur, and they all ended up packed under a piece of parachute; their arms holding down the top part of the parachute, while their legs held down the bottom part. Finn's amazing idea to hide out under the parachute seemed like a good idea, until they actually got under the thing, and they were all cramped up together, bodies seemingly on top of one another, the air getting hot real quick.

"How long are suppose to wait?" Jasper asked, trying to look around the cramped space; making Rosie think about the last time they were stuck out in the acid fog. It basically lasted most of the day and the whole night, who knew how long this one would last. 

"We'll find out." Finn says, hoping that it won't be long.

"No, we won't." Bellamy disagreed, pulling the parachute up, making Rosie quickly shield her face, as if it would help in anyway. 

"Did we die yet?" Rosie asks through clenched eyes, making Bellamy quickly glance over at her. 

"There's no fog." Bellamy states, getting out from under the tent. Rosie opened her eyes to see clear blue skies, something that wouldn't be there if the acid fog was here. 

"Maybe it was a false alarm." Finn says, looking around the forests. Rosie didn't know what that was, she was just glad that the horn made the Grounders go away, so they didn't have to fight them, and possibly lose. Out of the corner of Rosie's eyes, she saw a figure dart through the forest, dodging trees, eyes straight and forward, wanting to get to his destination. 

"I think he's alone."Jasper whispers, looking around for any signs of other Grounders. 

"Now can we run?" Monroe asks the group, knowing that the Grounder was alone, and they had a pretty good chance of getting out of there without the Grounder noticing. 

"He doesn't see us." Bellamy concluded when the Grounder zipped right pass the group, "I'm going after him." 

"And what are we gonna do? Kill him?" Rosie retorted, looking at the boy. 

"No. Catch him. Make him tell me where Octavia is." Bellamy says, then glances over at her, "Then kill him." 

"Oh god." Rosie mutters. Bellamy thought that his plan was bulletproof, with all the Grounders hiding out from the acid fog, they wouldn't be around to know what the delinquents are up to; but Rosie thought the plan was idiotic, something was bound to go wrong. With her days on Earth so far, with everything she learnt, she learnt that the Grounders were NOT stupid. They were always one step ahead of them.

♡ ♡ ♡

Walking into the little cave the dark skinned Grounder just entered, the five delinquents were on edge. Looking around the little room with their eyes trained, ears open for any traps that the Grounder might've set up. 

"Octavia." Bellamy uttered in relief when he spotted the dark haired girl on the ground fumbling over the unconscious Grounder. 

"Taught you well, Tav." Rosie smirked when she spotted the rock in her hands. 

"Get the key." The bloodied girl breathed her eyes recognizing the group before her. The chains that occupied her arms and legs restricted her from moving anywhere further, and the only thing she wanted was to go as far away from the Grounder's cave as possible. 

"Monroe, watch the entrance." Bellamy orders the ginger haired girl, who immediately goes outside the cave entrance to keep watch. 

"Key." Rosie mutters, scanning the Grounder's body for the little metal. When she spotted it, she grabbed it and rushed over to Octavia and unbuckled her. Once freed, she hurled herself into Bellamy's arms, him holding her tightly. 

"It's okay, you're okay." Bellamy strokes her hair soothingly. 

"How did you find me?" Octavia asked, grinning, looking at the group, pulling Rosie into a bone crushing hug. 

"We followed him, after many obstacles." Rosie gestured to the Grounder who laid unconscious on the ground. 

"We should go... Now... Before he wakes up." Octavia looks at the group, wanting to get out of there before the Grounder wakes up and does something. 

"He's not gonna wake up." Bellamy says, grabbing a spear from the wall of weapons. 

"Bellamy, stop. He didn't hurt me. Let's just go." Octavia pleads her brother, not wanting him to kill the Grounder that seemingly saved her life.

"Blake, let's just go." Rosie said, trying to convince the older male to just leave it at that, and go back to camp. 

"They started this." Bellamy says, his eyes on the Grounder, "Finn, move." He ordered the long haired boy, whose eyes were transfixed on a horn that was strapped onto the Grounder. 

"Foghorn." Was the only word that uttered out of Finn's mouth. And suddenly it all made sense to the brunette girl. The Grounder right in front of them was the one to blow the horn and save them from the other Grounders. 

"He was the one who blew it. He saved us." Rosie muttered. "Now you best not kill him, Blake." The girl turned to the older male, who ignored her and advanced on the Grounder. 

In a matter of seconds, the Grounder no longer laid on the ground, he swiftly pulls out a dagger and stabs it onto Finn's side, making Rosie shriek, as she tries to rush forward to help Finn, but Octavia holds her back as the Grounder turns to attack Bellamy. 

"Stop!" Octavia shouts to the Grounder, not knowing what to do. "That's my brother!" The Grounder's weapon was close to Bellamy's throat, causing Rosie to look around the room, searching for something to stop the Grounder from killing Bellamy. Rosie grabs the rock that was previously in Octavia's hand and whacks it hard against the back of the grounder's head. Rosie stares wide eyed at the Grounder before turning to Bellamy who looks up at her.

"Thanks." Bellamy breathes out, looking at his savior. 

"We have to get Finn back to Clarke. NOW." Rosie wastes no time in rushing over to help Jasper and Octavia with Finn. There was nothing else on her mind but to get Finn back to camp and to get Clarke to get that damned dagger out of him, and get him to recover. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1045

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait, here's Chapter 26 of FoF!(: 

THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure 

SC: @SincerelyyV

With love, 

V