♡ T W E N T Y N I N E - don't jump to conclusions, Blake. ♡

T W E N T Y N I N E - don't jump to conclusions, Blake 

♡ ♡ ♡

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle. Between his sixth and seventh rib." Clarke informs her mother on the location and angle of the blade, so the older woman could tell her what to do next to save Finn's life. 

Okay how deep? 

"Well I can't tell how deep it goes." Clarke replied to her mother; immediately worrying the two medics back on the Ark. 

That's alright, just don't remove the knife yet. 

But the truth was, it wasn't alright. They didn't know how deep the knife went and if it even hit any major arteries or not. The situation shouldn't be something they should take lightly; one wrong move and it could end the boy's life. 

Raven and Rosie were pacing back and forth, probably making some dents onto the floors because of how many times they paced. The two girls were worried about the unconscious boy on the table. They had been together ever since they were kids; they were inseparable. The only time they were separated was at night-- and sometimes that didn't even happen; they had sleepovers-- and the time Rosie got arrested and Finn shortly after. The two didn't want to think about a world without one another. 

"Hey, here, sterilize your hands." Clarke ordered the two girls, handing the canister of Monty's moonshine to Rosie. The brunette took a swig of the liquid before pouring some in her hands, before passing it onto Raven; the black haired Latina doing the same. 

Clarke, do you see any fluid? 

Abby's voice sounded from the radio, making the three's attention turn towards the small contraption. 

"Wha-"Clarke began but the delinquents cut her off. A fight between two delinquents broke out, shouting and shoving came from both delinquents. 

"Fucking shits." Rosie muttered, watching as more delinquents became involved. 

"Damn it." Clarke cursed as she strained to focus, but failing miserably due to the noise. "Clear the room." 

"Everyone! Upstairs! Now! Let's go!" Raven shouted trying to get the delinquents to go to the second floor. 

"Get the fuck up there!" Rosie exclaimed, shoving some of them towards the hatch that led upwards. The ones she pushed turning to glare at the petite girl. 

"He feels a little warm." Clarke noted, after feeling the male's forehead. Worry seemingly filled Rosie quickly, Raven and her immediately rushing over to Finn. 

That's alright, fever sometimes accompanies a trauma. Clarke, I need you to tell me if there is any fluid leaking from the wound. 

A feeling in Rosie told her that it wasn't just a fever caused by the trauma, but she brushed the feeling aside. Rosie looked as Clarke examined Finn's wound. 

"No." Clarke mumbled, not seeing any liquid leaking from Finn's wound. 

Pleural membrane's intact. That's good. That's actually really good. You got lucky.