♡ F O R T Y O N E - don't worry about me. ♡

F O R T Y  O N E - don't worry about me.

♡ ♡ ♡

Rosie was right, she was absolutely right; fate was a bitch. They were not yet halfway to the bridge when she had felt the blood drip from her nose. The two girls panics as they continued to tread on, hoping that they will get to the bridge and set off the bomb in time. 

The two girl's vision were blurry when they staggered onto the bridge. Their breaths uneven as they struggled to stand up straight. Rosie still had a little more control than Raven, who was close to fainting from tiredness. 

Taking the backpack from Raven's grasps, Rosie fell to the floor. Her hands trembling as she took out the hydrazine carefully, constructing the bomb like how Raven had instructed the group earlier. 

"Rosie, hurry." Raven croaks from behind the girl, the war drums they were hearing getting louder with every second. 

"What do you think I'm doing?" Rosie mutters sarcastically. Even when something was going wrong, Rosie still managed to make sarcastic remarks. The remarks brought the two girls a sense of security as their anxiety was at an all time high. Closing the lid to the jar, Rosie shakily stood up, black dots filled her vision immediately. Raven knew that the two girls wouldn't get far before the Grounders came to the bridge; she had to do something. 

"Go, I'm right behind you." Raven mutters to the girl, attempting to push the girl forward. Stupidly, Rosie began to go forward, thinking Raven will do what she said, following behind her. 

"Raven, Rosie!" Finn's shout caused the brunette girl to look up, "Keep walking, I'll turn around." Finn yelled out to Rosie as he ran past her to Raven who was on her stomach, aiming at the bomb. 

Betrayal engulfed the girl almost immediately as her eyes landed upon the black haired Latina; Raven was willing to sacrifice her life. Inside, Raven felt utterly alone, with Finn no longer hers, she thought she had no one; no one would miss her if she's gone.  

Finn had picked up the Latina girl and was now headed for the brunette who stood still in shock over Raven. Reaching the brunette, the three headed further away, taking cover under a little cliff by the bridge. 

"Shoot. Jasper! Shoot! Shoot!" Finn shouted out to the boy, who was waiting for the signal. In a blind panic, the boy aimed his gun. 

Four shots and not one of them hit the bomb. The air around  the delinquents were silent as the Grounders became wary of their surroundings. Rosie mentally cursed as she breathed heavily against the dirt ground. The Grounders stepped onto the bridge with caution only to be halted by another gun shot. 

Finn, realizing that Jasper wasn't making the shot anytime soon, urged the two girls to begin moving from where they hid. If the Grounders came, they had to be far from where they are. However, they were immediately stopped by the last bullet and the sound of the bomb going off in a loud explosion. 

Rosie let out a sigh of relief as she knew that Jasper had made the shot, and it had brought them more time; they had more time to get stronger and fight against the Grounders. 

♡ ♡ ♡

"There! It's them! Open the gate!" Rosie could hear Harper shout from her spot between the two best friends who had reconciled and was now helping the girl back to the drop ship. The three lead the way back to camp as Raven and Finn were behind them, taking their time walking back; they didn't have to worry about the Grounders. 

"Don't let it get to your head." Jasper says jokingly to the Asian boy as the other delinquents cheered for them as the walked through the gates. 

"Obviously, I'm not like you." Monty retorted back to the boy.

"Just get me to the damn drop ship." Rosie's scratchy voice interrupted the two's playful banter. 

"I got it." A familiar voice from behind them spoke up, causing the two boys to whirl around, losing their grips on the brunette. Rosie could feel herself falling forward, her arms outstretched to try to prevent her from face-planting the hard ground, but Bellamy reached out to grab her in time. Rosie sighed in relief as she laid in Bellamy's arms. 

"Get her to the drop ship." Clarke informed the male who was looking at the brunette, an unreadable expression on his face. Clarke rushed towards Finn and Raven after her demand to Bellamy, the older male only nodded and carried the girl to the drop ship. Silence filled the two as Rosie was laid down on an empty red swing. 

"Why are you so quiet?" Rosie mutters, her eyes closed from the tiredness she felt; the only thing she noticed was Bellamy's quietness as he looked at the girl. Bellamy Blake was taken aback by her question, he didn't think she would take note on his silence. 

"I-You..." He stuttered, not knowing where to start, he racked his brain trying to find the right words to say, "You left." He breathed.

"Yeah, I left." Rosie let out a weak chuckle, not knowing where the boy was going. 

"No, Angel, you left. Grounders were out there and they wanted to kill us. If they saw you, they would've killed you. Jasper had the situation under control." Bellamy raised his voice at the girl, his anger getting the better of him. 

"Blake, nothing happened. I'm fine." Rosie placed emphasis on fine, even though she laid on the swing, sick. 

"That's not the point, the point is that I needed you safe, I need you not to go rushing out into the battlefield like that." Bellamy argued. When the male hadn't seen her around camp when he got better, he immediately began to worry. 

"Bellamy, we promised that we were in this together, we'll survive together, but that's with everyone here too. I did what I did for all of us. You can't control what I do, you cant prevent me from doing things. Don't worry about me." Rosie argued back. Although in her weak state, she knew she had to argue back; she had deemed herself a strong woman, she didn't need someone preventing her from doing what she wanted to do. 

Bellamy's jaw clenched as he hears what the girl says; nodding slightly, he storms out the drop ship, leaving Rosie to weakly call out his name. If Rosie didn't need him to worry about her, he wouldn't. Caring for his sister was a guaranteed, it was inevitable, but caring for Rosalie Devereux made his image as a leader weak. He knew his feelings for the brunette ran too deep, and it was time to cease it. He left the drop ship that day planning to end his feelings for the girl, he couldn't have feelings for her when there were more important things at hand. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1152

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N:

Guess who's done with their finals and is finished with the semester? This girl! lol. I have until January 30th until the spring semester resumes, and you know what that means? More uploads. 

Enjoy this chapter guys! P.S. Follow me on social media! 

THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda 

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure