♡ F O R T Y E I G H T - i really hope what she says is true. ♡

F O U R T Y  E I G H T - i really hope what she says is true.

♡ ♡ ♡

"So what's the plan now?" Rosie asks when she sees Bellamy and Jasper emerge from the top floor of the drop ship. 

"You were right, Angel. We're going after Clarke, Finn, and Monty. Jasper, you and me." Bellamy tells her, his eyes holding a little twinkle as he says 'you and me.' 

"Finally." Rosie breathed, letting out a ear-to-ear grin. 

All gunners! We got movement outside the south wall! Miller's voice sounded from Bellamy's walkie talkie. Those words were enough for the four delinquents to run out. 

"Wait! Hold your fire! Clarke and Finn! Open the gate!" Miller shouts from his spot, guarding the makeshift fence. Two delinquents rush to open the gate for Clarke and Finn who come running in. 

"Hey, we heard an explosion. What happened?" Clarke asked, out of breath from all of the running that she and Finn had endured while escaping from the Reapers. 

"Murphy happened." Bellamy informed her, as Jasper rushed up to hug the blonde, "Where have you been? Where's Monty?"  

"Monty's gone?" Clarke asked, her face falling at the information that was just given to her. 

"Clarke, we need to leave now. All of us do." Finn spoke up, changing the topic immediately. He thought there was no time to waste, they needed to get out of where they were immediately. 

"Wait why?" Rosie questioned the male, speaking up for the first time since coming out of the drop ship. 

"What happened to you?" Clarke's face falls even more at the sight of Rosie's busted lip and rope burns along her neck. 

"Murphy happened." Rosie simply restated Bellamy's response from earlier. 

"There's an army of Grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen, coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run." It wasn't that Finn didn't care for Rosie's well being, he did. But she looked fine right now, and he could ask her personally himself when they were some place safe. 

"Like hell we do." 

"Fuck no." Both Bellamy and Rosie protested at the same time. 

"We knew this was coming." Bellamy continued after sparing a glance at Rosie.  

"Bell, we're not prepared." Octavia tried to reason with her brother. She wanted to defend their camp too, but she also knew that the Grounders were experienced with this type of thing. The delinquents would be no match when up against the Grounders. 

"And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready." Rosie piped up. She believed that they could defend their camp if it came down to it. 

"Besides, where would we go? Where would be safer than behind these walls?" Bellamy reasoned, pointing at the walls they had created from scraps of the drop ship. 

"There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us." Finn relayed the information that Lincoln had told them. 

"You saw Lincoln." Octavia stated, remembering the time when Lincoln had asked her to run with him. 

"You expect us to trust a Grounder?" Bellamy scoffed. Rosie trusted this Grounder 100% but it was Bellamy who was still defiant on it. "This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that will in this ground! The Grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don't belong here. But they're yet to realize one very important fact: We are on the ground now, and that means we are Grounders!" 

"Yeah! Grounders with guns!" The delinquents shouted. 

"Damn right. I say let 'em come!" Rosie cried, they built this place with hard work, she'd be damned if she let someone take that from them. 

"Bellamy's right." Clarke spoke up, giving a short glance at Rosie, "If we leave, we may never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world, we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So pack your things. Just take what you can carry, now." With her final word, the delinquents all rushed off to pack their things. 

Rosie looked over at Bellamy with disappointment in her eyes, she never thought that they would run from something instead of defending themselves. 

"Help me." Raven croaks from the side of the drop ship. Her hand holding her bullet wound; she had been struck by a bullet when Murphy began shooting at the floor. 

"Raven!" Finn gasped when he saw her, immediately rushing over to her. 

"Murphy shot her." Rosie growled, rushing over to the Latina as well. 

"Get her into the drop ship." Clarke tells Finn, who immediately scoops the girl into his arms, rushing to where the medic told him to. 

"Clarke, leaving here is a mistake." Bellamy stops Clarke as she tries to rush in after Finn. 

"The decision's been made." Clarke tells him. 

"Crowds make bad decisions. Just ask Murphy. Leaders do what they think is right." Bellamy reasons with the girl. 

"I am." Clarke says before heading into the drop ship. 

"I really hope what she says is true." Rosie voices, looking up at Bellamy. She tries to believe in Clarke and see a different way of thinking. She tries to tell herself that Clarke is doing the right thing and that this is what's best for the group. But something in the back of her mind tells her otherwise. Rosie can't argue that this is the best decision for the delinquents. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 919

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N: 

Sorry I've been MIA friends! To be honest, I lost motivation to continue the story, but not anymore! I'm back, hopefully for reals this time! 

I hope this chapter wasn't too sucky, it's just something to enjoy in the meantime. I'll try harder I swear!! 

With love,
Until next time, 
V

♡ ♡ ♡

~  N O T  E D I T E D  ~