♡ E L E V E N - you got to get through me first, buddy♡

♡ E L E V E N - you got to get through me first, buddy ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Bright light fills Rosie's vision as her eyes open after a night's rest. The sun peeked through the upper level of the drop ship. Rosie lets out a groan as she sits up, feeling the pain in her shoulders from the night's sleep on the hard floor.

"When are we going to get the luxury of comfortable beds?" Rosie mutters to herself, aiming the question at no one in particular.

"Probably never." Octavia says from beside the girl, earning a surprised gasp. 

"I dreamt of one once." Rosie only replies to the black haired girl. 

"Keep dreaming, girl." Octavia tells Rosie, also not knowing when they would have the luxury for things that would have them comfortable. It's a long shot, and might not even happen in their lifetime. 

"Damn right I will, Octavia." Rosie laughs, leaning against the drop ship walls.

"While you're at it, dream of food too, I'm starting to get hungry again." Octavia tells the girl sheepishly. The panther meat they had last night only filled up so much, it was hours later and they needed food. 

"Will try to. I'm gonna go outside." Rosie replies, standing up from her spot on the ground, grabbing her journal and pen as she did so.

"You always carry that thing even before we landed on Earth, can I read it?" Octavia asked the brunette, noticing the familiar worn out journal in the girl's hand.

"Keep dreaming, girl." Rosie smiled mockingly at the younger teen. Her eyes squint as she made her way outside into the blinding sun. Making her way to the water bucket, she grabbed a cup to get some water to drink; quenching her thirst as she took large gulps of water

"Rosie!" Charlotte's small voice catching the attention of Rosie from her drinking.

"Hey, Charlotte. What's up?" Rosie asks as she places the cup back down. 

"Here's your jacket back." Charlotte replies, handing the tall girl the black, leathery material.

"Thank you. Did you have anymore nightmares?" Rosie looked at the younger girl in concern.

"Very little." The small girl only replied, "Well, I gotta go, bye!" She shouts excitedly, then runs off. Rosie laughs at the girl's enthusiasm, and began to walk around, looking for scraps of metal on the ground. As long as she's alive and on the ground, she needed to have a weapon to protect herself with. She found herself some and sat down, beginning to carve out her dagger; with the extra metal, she began to make a whip, something that she could loop through her two front belt buckles and could access very quickly. 

In front of the concentrated girl, Murphy and Bellamy stood, practicing their aim; throwing knives into a tree. Murphy pulled his arm back to throw a knife into the tree, but fails miserably, as the knife bounces back, falling at his feet. Rosie let out a chuckle, looking down at her whip, at the boy's failure. (A/N: GIF ABOVE!!) The two boys looked back at the brunette girl, Murphy glaring at her while Bellamy sported a small smile of his own, looking forward to the two's banter.