♡ T H I R T Y - find out your damn selves, you nincompoops ♡

T H I R T Y - find out your damn selves, you nincompoops

♡ ♡ ♡

September 2162

Regrets. The one word that can bring chills to a person. The one word that makes a person wish they can turn back time, to try to do things differently. There are a lot of things I regret but ignoring Finn would be the biggest regret at the time being. I was so preoccupied with ignoring him that I hadn't thought about what if there were to be something bad happening to him and losing him. 

I was being selfish. 

What he did was wrong, breaking a promise we had made to each other, but ignoring him when he tried to fix things were even more wrong. Now he lays unconscious on a table, while I sit here in the corner, wallowing in guilt; not knowing if the boy would make it or not. For the three of our sake, I hope he does; if he doesn't I don't know wha--

Rosie's writing was halted by a shake of the drop ship; her body shook with the impact, the pen she held slipped, making a series of scribbles appear on the paper. As soon as it started, it stopped. Rosie stood up shakily, turning to look at Bellamy who was already looking at her. 

"Drew, go check what's going on." Bellamy ordered the teenage boy, who quickly scurried to do what he was ordered to do. 

"What do you think's going on?" Rosie asked the older male, who only shrugged in reply and began pacing the floor. 

"What the hell was that? We under attack or not?" Bellamy asked the boy when he returned, horrible thoughts immediately making its way into his mind. What if the Grounders were here? What if the Grounders were attacking? What if?  

"Storm damage, we're ok." Drew reassured the male. Drew assured that they were fine, but were they really? How long would they last in the storm? 

"We're gonna try this one last time. What's your name? Where's your camp? How many of you are there?" Bellamy continued to ask the Grounder as if he would reply to the questions thrown his way. 

Shaking her head, Rosie walks up to them. Noticing a pile of the Grounder's stuff on the ground, her curiosity got the best of her as she bent down to shuffle through them. There wasn't much: a bag filled with various vials, different colors and consistency of liquids filled the small bottles; several daggers lined up; and a journal bound in leather, strings holding the papers together. Her fingers brushed along the items, steering clear of the journal; she wouldn't want anyone reading her journal, so she wouldn't read his'. 

"Hey, check it out." Miller exclaims as he sees what Rosie is doing. Bellamy approaches the two to see the vials, "What is all this stuff?" He asks, a look of disgust yet curiousness clearly evident on his face. 

"Who the hell knows with these people?" Bellamy mutters, hand reaching out to grab the journal, in which Rosie quickly slaps. 

"Stop. You should know better than to read someone else's journal." She says, glaring up at him when he grabs the book and begins to unravel it. Lincoln struggles around as soon as he notices what the older man has in his hands. 

"Looks like we found something he doesn't want us to see, Miller." Bellamy smirks, flipping through the book. Although curious as to what was in the journal, Rosie told herself that she wouldn't take a peek.