♡ T W E N T Y F I V E - anything else you want to say, jordan? ♡

T W E N T Y F I V E - anything else you want to say, Jordan?

♡ ♡ ♡

Walking through Grounder territory had everyone on edge, they were looking around for any signs of danger. Many of the delinquents have returned back to camp, leaving only a few of them left.

"I got nothing. We lost the trail." Finn told the group after he lost the footprints a while back; he had hoped that the footprints would magically appear again a couple miles forward, but they never did; their only means of finding Octavia was gone.

"Keep looking." Bellamy snapped at the long haired boy.

"Wandering around aimlessly isn't going to find your sister." Finn pointed out, and Rosie had to agree, wandering around isn't going to help find Octavia.

"We should back track." Rosie muttered to the older male.

"I'm not going back." Bellamy stated, looking ahead. In the midst of talking about the prints, none of them seemed to notice the Grounder swooping down from the tree to grab John Mbege from the ground.

"Hey, where's John?" A female delinquent asked the group when she didn't spot the brown skinned teen anywhere. Rosie scanned the group to see that the boy was gone as if he disappeared into thin air.

"I just saw him a second ago." Jasper says, glancing around in confusion as to how he magically vanished.

"Spread out. He couldn't have gotten that far." Bellamy ordered the group.

"That's not the best idea, especially if we're in Grounder territory, and you know it." Rosie told him, looking around the forest trees, hoping that Mbege would appear again. As soon as the words left her mouth, a body comes flying to the ground. Rosie gasps, and rushes forward. Mbege's body laid on the ground, his throat slit, blood covering him.

"Trees." was the only thing that escaped Rosie's mouth as she looked up to scan the trees, but saw nothing but leaves rustling in the soft wind.

"We shouldn't have crossed the boundary." A delinquent stated, terrified as to what would happen next.

"Can we go now?" The same female that asked where John Mbege was questioned. The delinquents were all on edge, not wanting what happened to Mbege happen to them next.

"There." Jasper points off into the distance. Rosie squints trying to get a closer look at the large figure who was staring at them from the distance as if he was the hunter and they were his prey. A movement from the right caused Rosie to turn her head towards it; another Grounder was running around them.

"There''s another one behind us." Roma screams, twisting herself in circles to try to keep her eyes on the Grounder.

"We're surrounded." Rosie breathed out, noticing how many Grounders there were at this point.

"We should run." Finn tells the group, and they didn't have to be told twice; they all bolted in a run, attempting to out run the Grounders. The longer they ran, the more Grounders seemed to show up. Trees and greenery whizzed past them as they all ran for their lives. Their legs were aching, chests burning, but none of them dared to stop.