♡ F O R T Y T H R E E - she wasn't ready to let go.♡

F O R T Y  T H R E E - she wasn't ready to let go.

♡ ♡ ♡

Rosie's and Octavia's hunt proved to be successful as they both carried sticks of fish on their shoulders, walking back to camp before the sun set. Knowing that the other delinquents would hunt for land animals, the two girls took a different approach and decided to go to the nearby lake to spear some fishes. 

"Take the fishes." Rosie told one of the delinquents, holding out one of the bunch of fish when Octavia and her had reached their newly built smokehouse. Rosie had threatened Del before she left that she expected a new one to be built by the time they got back or there would be consequences; her words were enough for the teenage delinquent to start rebuilding. 

"How was everyone's luck out there?" Octavia asked the female delinquent that Rosie had given the fish to. 

"Only a few boars." The female only shrugged; the weather was heading into winter really quickly, meaning that animals are beginning to find shelter for their hibernation. 

"Let's just gut these fish." Rosie stated simply, pulling out the knife attached to her waistband. 

♡ ♡ ♡

"Miller!" Rosie shouted to the tan skinned boy when she saw him; Nathan Miller immediately turning around at the sound of his name. "You seen Raven anywhere?" The brunette girl had looked everywhere for the Latina, but she couldn't find her anywhere. 

"Last I saw, she was headed to Bellamy's tent." Miller states, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Okay, thanks." Rosie says, making her way towards Bellamy's tent; her mind jumbling on why Raven would be inside the man's tent. 

"Mistaken me for someone who cares. Time to move on." Rosie could hear Bellamy's voice loud and clear from her position outside his tent; her right hand extended about to push the flap of the tent open. "What are you doing?"

"Moving on, and helping Rosie in the process." Raven's voice sounded as she started stripping her clothes unbeknownst to Rosie. "I've never been with anyone but Finn. Take off your clothes." 

Rosie was frozen from her spot outside Bellamy's tent, she had no idea what to do. Her mind could only flash back to the time Raven and her were on the hammocks after the Latina had broken up with her boyfriend. 

♡ ♡ ♡

"Raven, I love you." Finn pleads in attempts for the Latina girl to not break up with him. 

"Not the way that I want to be loved. Not the way that you love Clarke." Raven mutters, knowing that she was no longer in Finn's interests. He loved Clarke, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. In addition, she just couldn't keep him to herself when he wasn't happy with her. Finn made her happy for all those years, it was time she repaid that debt and let him be happy.

"Rosie, talk some sense into her." Finn turned to the girl who laid on the hammock parallel to Raven. 

"You know I can't." Rosie whispers sadly to the long haired man.

"It's over Finn." And with those words, Raven turned her head to avoid Finn's gaze, making him sigh in exasperation before walking out of the drop ship. 

"You still have me, Raven. You'll always have me." Rosie reassured the girl beside her, the two girl's gaze meeting each other. 

"You have Bellamy." Raven snorted. 

"I don't know. We can't be anything Raven. With everything going on, we just have to focus on surviving. If it were a different life, then maybe, but we're on the Ground. We can't be anything.  I have to rid myself of these feelings, I can't feel for another person, Raven, I just can't." Rosie could feel tears glistening in her eyes. 

"I'll help you. I'll help you get over him." Raven promised the girl, whom only hummed in reply, her eyes closing in exhaustion, "Just promise, don't hate me for what I do."  

"I promise." Rosie promised before she let sleep consume her. 

♡ ♡ ♡

"If you're looking for someone to talk you down, tell you that you're just upset and not thinking straight, I'm not that guy." Bellamy tells Raven, as Rosie begins to slowly back away from the tent. 

"Good." with those words, Rosie walked away from Bellamy's tent; her heart breaking with each step she took. 

Rosie knew she had said to Raven back on the drop ship that she wanted to get over Bellamy, and Raven had promised her that she'd help. Yet, now that someone other than Rosie was with Bellamy, she couldn't fathom how much it actually hurt, and how much she didn't actually want to get over the man that grabbed her attention. 

She wasn't ready to let go, but it seemed to her that Bellamy already had. However, unbeknownst to the brunette, Bellamy only did what he did in attempts to get over the brunette beauty that captured his attention like no other. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 806

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N: 

All new chapter for you guys! ♡ Happy New Years! May 2017 be good to yalls! 

Short chapter, yet heavy in content. (; Hope you guys like this chapter! Only a few more chapters to go guys! I'm not sure how many but it's not long now till the end of this book.  

With love, 

V♡