♡ S E V E N - as if in a slow motion movie scene ♡

S E V E N - as if in a slow motion movie scene

♡ ♡ ♡

"ROSIE!" was the last thing the brunette girl heard as she plunged into the icy cold water. The only thing running through her mind now was, where was Octavia? Rosie feet suddenly touched the ground as she pushed herself up, she broke the surface with a gasp. She was surprised to see that her legs were bent and still touched the ground. Rosie looked around to see Octavia on her left, a mysterious glint in her eyes, looking back at the brunette girl, as if to say be quiet and play along.

"Octavia, Rosie." Clarke calls out to the two girls, as she peered down to see the two girls' heads above the water, supposedly swimming. Rosie giggled as Octavia gestured the four into the waters with the two. The water was icy cold, but felt good on their sticky and sweaty skin. 

"I can't swim." Jasper tells the two girls, slightly confused as to how they could be swimming in a pool of water when they had never ever swam before, even back on the Ark. Water was a scarce thing on the Ark and would only be filtered to use as drinking water, they couldn't afford to waste water on something as silly as a swimming pool. 

"Yeah. But we can stand." Octavia smirked, as Rosie and her stood up. The water now swishing around at their hips. The boys began to quickly peel off their clothes, wanting to join Octavia and Rosie in the water to try to cool off from the heat. Rosie wadded her way to shore to get her clothes off, so that they could dry off while she was in the water.

"Wait. There's not suppose to be a river here." Clarke says, looking down at the map before looking up, trying to stop the boys from jumping into the water.

"Well, there is, so take off your damn clothes." Finn says, smirking at the worrying blonde. Rosie watched the water, taking off her shirt. Her eyes significantly widens as the ripples in the water become violent, swishing from side to side.

"Octavia. Get out of the water." Jasper suddenly yells out, as he sees the ripples in the waters too. Rosie squints her eyes to take a closer look at the waters, just to see that there was a snake like reptile in the waters, swimming at an alarmingly fast pace, heading straight for the unsuspecting Octavia.

"Octavia!" Rosie yells out to the girl as the snake pulls her under. Octavia immediately begins to thrash around, trying to get away from the reptile who only clamps down harder on the girl's leg. She tries to hold her breath for as long as possible, but she was running out of air real quick, and if no one helped her, she was done for.

"What the hell is that? We have to help her." Clarke tells us, panicking, as she tries to get a glimpse of the reptile. Rosie looks around to look at a bunch of rocks, she quickly runs over to it.

"Help me! If we distract it, maybe it'll let her go!" Rosie screams to the boys, trying to push some boulders into the waters. Finn crouches down to help the girl, as Monty and Jasper look in horror.

"It worked. It let her go." Finn notes, as he sees that the reptile had let Octavia go, and was now headed towards the boulders, thinking that someone else had jumped in. 

"Can you get to the shore now?" Clarke yells to Octavia, looking at her from where she was standing. Rosie looks around to see Jasper looking at Octavia with a concerned look on his face.