♡ F I F T E E N - so the beast awakens ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"How is she still sleeping? I've shaken her for 5 minutes already." Charlotte's soft voice sounded through the room as she looked up at Bellamy. The tiny girl had shaken the older girl to try to get her to wake up so they could return back to camp, but to no avail. The girl just wouldn't wake up; she was a heavy sleeper and everyone that knew her well would know this. A little shake would do her no damage, a scream on the other hand, would cause the girl to bolt up immediately. 

Rosie was slowly gaining conscious, Her mind was telling her to wake up, but her body said 5 more minutes. The past couple days on the ground really caught up to her-- she was tired. Usually she would be a morning person, waking up before people, but the tiredness made her want to sleep for years. 

"Should I poke her with a stick?" Bellamy asked the small girl, who let out a giggle. Bellamy picked up a stick from the ground and began to poke it to the girl's side. With each poke, a groan erupted from the girl's lips. Swatting the stick away, she rolled onto her side, before sitting up straight, eyes snapping open in alert when she remembered last night's settings. They were in a cave hiding from the acid fog, and hadn't had the opportunity to return back to camp yet. 

"What the hell." Rosie mumbled as she took in the sight of a giggling Charlotte and a smirking Bellamy. She spotted the stick in Bellamy's hands before getting up to smack it out of his hands. A slight anger coursing through her as she realized what he did. 

"So the beast awakens." Bellamy jokes as the stick falls to the floor with a clatter. Rosie glared at him as he continued to laugh.

"Very funny." Rosie says, peering out of the cave to see if the fog had cleared and it was safe for them to travel back to camp without being burned. The air was clear of any of the yellow-orange substance, and she deemed it clear to go out. 

"Is it clear?" Bellamy breathed on the back of Rosie's neck, placing two hands on the girl's waist for balance as he peered outside to see if the fog had cleared.

"Personal space, Bellamy Blake." The girl spat, jerking back from him. 

"Don't deny, Angel, you know you liked it." Bellamy smirked at the girl, knowing that his teasing constantly fired her up.

"In your dreams, Blake." Rosie scoffed, bending over to pick up her jacket and journal on the ground. Shrugging on the jacket and placing the notebook on the inside of it, Rosie stepped out into the open, eyes wandering around the terrain.

"Anybody out here? Jones?" Bellamy called out from behind the brunette, scanning the premises like her. Figures could be seen heading towards them from a distant, Rosie recognized them instantly as Jones and some of the other delinquents that had followed them to go on the hunt.

"We're here!" Jones replied as they reached the three.

"Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?" Bellamy asked them, scanning their faces for any loses or injuries.

"Made it to a cave down there." Jones nodded his head towards the caves that kept them safe from the acid fog.

"The hell was that?" Bellamy questioned.