♡ T H I R T Y T W O - that's the problem with you isn't it? ♡

T W E N T Y  T W O - that's the problem with you isn't it?

♡ ♡ ♡

Time seemed to slow for everyone as Octavia stumbled towards the Grounder, her eyes locked on him as his eyes held a fear and sense worry for the brunette girl. He thought what she did was smart to get the answer out of him, but was definitely idiotic. 

"He won't let me die." Octavia mutters, crouching down in front of the vials. 

"Octavia." Bellamy says, trying to get the girl to back off, him thinking that what she was doing wasn't going to work, and another one of them was going to be poisoned and die at the hands of this Grounder. 

"This one?" Octavia asks, grabbing one of the vials, showing the Grounder the small bottle. Unless you were really studying the Grounder, none of them would she him slightly shake his head. "Come on!" She holds up another bottle, the Grounder nods. 

Handing it to the blonde, she lets out a small thank you, before rushing down to give the antidote to the unconscious boy. 

"Don't touch me!" Octavia growled as she pulls her arm away from Bellamy as he tries to grab onto her. 

"Come on, Tav. Let's get you cleaned up." Rosie says, grabbing onto the girl's arm, ignoring Bellamy's stares toward her as she dragged the younger girl downstairs to where all of the medical equipment were. 

"Can't believe the would resort to torturing him to get the answer." Octavia shakes her head as she sits down on a crate. 

"Yeah I know." Rosie scoffed, agreeing with the girl, "But that was so stupid of you, Tav." 

"Here's the antidote." Raven hands Octavia whats left of the antidote to cure the poison, who takes it and gulps it down before throwing the bottle away. Focusing on Rosie who was bandaging up her arm, she resulted in ignoring the Latina, who stood awkwardly by. 

"Rosie-" Raven began. 

"NO." Rosie abruptly cut her off, "What you did, was in no way okay. Finn wouldn't have wanted that." Rosie mutters before turning away, stalking back up to the third floor to check up on the Grounder with Octavia. 

"Hey, look I need to clean this." Clarke says after she removed the nail from the Grounder's hand. Her attempts fails as the Grounder closes his palm into a fist, making it impossible to clean the wound. 

"Here let me try." Octavia spoke up, grabbing the cloth from Clarke's hands. Rosie leant on a crate nearby as she watched the blonde try to communicate with the girl. 

"I never wanted him to get hurt, Octavia. You have to know that. I just wanted to save Finn." Clarke looks at Octavia. 

"That's the problem with you isn't it?" Rosie spoke up, the three's attention snapping over to the brunette girl whom stands up straighter, "It doesn't matter who gets hurt as long as you get what you want. You wanted to save Finn, yeah I wanted to too, but it doesn't change the fact that you agreed for this Grounder to be tortured to save Finn."

"Rosie-" Clarke tried to defend her actions.

"It doesn't make it okay." Rosie snapped.

"There was no other choice." Clarke insisted. 

"I said I would find another way to get the answer, both you and Bellamy shut me down. You didn't even think to hear what I wanted to say. You thinking you're being a good person by doing what you did, but it doesn't make you better than the Grounders taking us out one by one." Rosie spat bitterly, glaring at the girl. 

"For the record, you didn't save Finn, that was me, but whatever you want to tell yourself to feel better." Octavia looked at the blonde who's face filled with despair. Turning around to leave, her heart filled heavy, knowing what both Octavia and Rosie said were right.

"I'm so sorry. You saved my like and look-look at the things you can- I never wanted any this to happen to you." Octavia mutters bitterly, her gaze on the Grounder's hand, not daring to look up and meet his gaze. 

"Thank you." The Grounder said after a while of silence. His voice was low, but both Octavia and Rosie head it clearly. 

"So he speaks." Rosie smiled jokingly at the Grounder. 

"Hey, he just say something?" Drew asked the two girls, making their eyes snap over to him. 

"Nope." Octavia replied nonchalantly.

"You know your brother doesn't want you here, Octavia." Drew brought up, making the two girls smile at his idiocy to not put two and two together, before descending the ladder, leaving the Grounder staring after them. 

"Do you think he understands us?"Octavia asks Rosie, her tone lowering significantly; she knew that if Bellamy ever found out that the Grounder understood them, theres no telling what he or the other delinquents would do to gain intel on the other Grounders. 

"I'm 99.89763872% sure he does." Rosie spewed out random numbers with a straight face on. 

"So you're what you're saying is that he does."

"No, what i'm saying is that there's still that 0.10236128% that he doesn't understand." Rosie glanced over at Octavia, a hint of a smile on her face; her watching as a chuckle escaped Octavia's lips. 

Walking into the first floor of the drop ship, she first thing she noticed that unconscious Finn was no longer unconscious, but was now conscious; talking to Raven Reyes in hushed tones. 

"Rosie." Finn breathed when he saw the brunette standing there watching her two friends. 

"I'm sorry." Rosie whispered, regret of everything that happened clearly evident in her voice. 

Rosie made sure to keep her distance in case Finn changed his mind and didn't want anything to do with her anymore. She would understand if he did, she wasn't friendly with the boy for the past couple days. She ignored him every chance she got, even though he clearly showed regret on judging her for what she did. She understood why Finn judged her when he saw her hands all bloodied, hovering over a non breathing Atom. If she was being honest, she would've done the same if the roles were reversed. 

"What are you doing so far away? Come here." And with those words from Finn's lips, a happy sigh escaped Rosie's as she quickly rushed over to embrace him. 

The two delinquents, happy that they were finally reunited spent the rest of the day catching up; or more Rosie talking and Finn listening intently. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1075

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N:

THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure