♡ T H I R T Y O N E - son of a bitch ♡

T H I R T Y O N E - son of a bitch

♡ ♡ ♡

"What happened?" was the first thing that escaped Rosie's mouth as she reached the seizing boy.

"He was fine and then-" Raven replied, trailing off at the end.

"Get my mom on the radio now!" Clarke yelled out in panic, not knowing what to do or what was wrong with the boy.

"The radio is dead, interference from the storm." Raven mutters, looking up to the blonde. "Please don't let him die." Her eyes held emotions that the blonde had never seen emit from her. What Raven asked was difficult and Clarke wasn't sure if she could do it without her mother's help, but at this point, she would do anything in order to save the boy she was slowly falling in love with.

"It's stopped, quick help me get him on his side." Clarke ordered the two girls, who froze in their spot. "Rosie! Raven! There is fluid in his lungs he could choke, quick!"

Jumping into action came fairly quickly to the two girls after the blonde's scream. Rolling the boy over, the first thing Rosie noticed was how hot his skin was to the touch.

"He's burning up!" Rosie says shakily.

"Fluid in his lungs, does that mean the knife-?" Raven asked, thinking the knife had hit some major artery and that's why there were fluid in his lungs.

"No this isn't blood, it's something else. I-I did everything she told me." Clarke shakes her head, looking down at the boy, trying to figure out what was going on. "Wait I've seen this before, shortness of breath, fever, seizing... It's poison."

"Clarke, you sterilized everything I watched you do it!" Raven yells exasperated. Clarke looked at the boy; how Finn got poisoned, she didn't know, but she was determined to find out.

"Stay here." She ordered Raven before heading up the hatch to where the Grounder was held, Rosie quickly following her.

"Hey! Open the door!" Clarke continuously banged on the door until Miller opened the hatch. "Get out of my way, Miller! Now!"

Nathan Miller didn't have time to react before he was shoved out of the way by Clarke, regaining his balance only to be again pushed by Rosie.

"What's on this?" Clarke demanded, shoving the dagger into his face.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy asked the girl confused, not knowing what was going on.

"He poisoned the blade! All this time, he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did! What is it?! Is there an antidote?" Clarke replied to Bellamy before yelling out questions to the Grounder again.

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia cuts her questioning off, hearing the arguing from below and rushing to the aid of the Grounder.

"You'd have to be stupid to have a poison around this long without an antidote. Which one?" Clarke rolls out the Grounder's pouch with his vials of liquid.

"Answer the question!" Bellamy demanded the Grounder as if demanding would get him to tell the right answer.

"Show us please." Octavia pleaded the Grounder, not wanting him to get hurt any more.