♡ E I G H T E E N - just meet me in your tent ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Opening her eyes, Rosie scanned the area to see that she was in an unfamiliar tent. Confused she sat up quickly from where she lied, but immediately regretted the decision as her head immediately began pounding. Muttering lines of curses, she laid back down and covered her eyes with her arm. 

The flap of the tent opened, causing Rosie to look over quickly. Bellamy walked in with a cup of water to leave it by the makeshift bed for the girl to find and drank when she woke up, but was surprised to find the girl already awake and staring at him. 

"You're awake." He stated simply, handing the cup of water to the girl who takes it thankfully. Greedily, she downed the contents, The water immediately takes effect in helping her headache. 

"What happened?" Rosie asked confused as to why she was in the unfamiliar tent. 

"You're telling me you don't remember?" Bellamy asked the girl, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. 

"Whiskey." She stated pointedly, immediately remembering the previous night's event. She was so mad at Finn, she stole the whole whiskey bottle and drank until she was drunk. "I was by the fire though." She was 99% sure she was by the fire last, and how she ended up in this tent, she had no clue. 

"Yeah, because you fell asleep on my shoulder, and I had to carry your heavy self back to my tent." Bellamy told her. Rosie had fell asleep after a few minutes of laying her head on his shoulder, and he didn't want to leave the drunken girl out in the open with the other delinquents. 

"Thanks." Rosie mutters, smiling at the boy. Bellamy opened his mouth, planning to ask the girl what she meant by her words last night, but closed it; deciding that she'd tell him when she was ready to speak about it on her own. 

♡ ♡ ♡

It has been roughly a week since the incident, and Rosie was avoiding Finn like the plague. Whenever she saw him coming, she would duck into some delinquents, making her way away from the male. Her attempts seemed to prove to be successful as she stood by Octavia and Jasper as the former tried to coax the latter to walk outside in the forests again. Jasper was hesitant to do so, but only agreed to try because he got to spend time with Octavia. 

"Look, we're already there." Octavia states as she holds the boy's hand, pulling him towards the walls of the camp

"Just a few more steps." Rosie mutters, pulling his other hand. 

"One foot in front of the other." Octavia stopped when she noticed his reaction, "Hey what's wrong?" 

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. I'm good." Jasper replied quickly, but the truth was, he was terrified. After being struck by the spear and gradually healing, the incident left him scarred. He was afraid of being shot at by the Grounders again; but he wouldn't willingly admit it to the black haired girl standing in front of him. He wanted a chance with her, and that wouldn't happen if he seemed like a wimp. 

"Jasper, it's been a week, okay? You've been given a second chance. You gotta use it." Octavia tells the boy, noticing that his actions didn't match his words whatsoever. 

"She's right, Jasper. How many people could say they got hit by a spear and survived?" Rosie added, looking at the boy who seemingly took in the girl's words. Rosie took steps out of the camp walls and into the forest, "See? No--" the girl was cut off by someone grasping her wrist and pulling her into a shed that one of the delinquents had built.  

"Rosie? Rosie! Are you okay?" Jasper hurriedly ushers out of the camp walls, rushing over to see what happened to the girl.  Rosie glared at the two boys as they held their hands to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming. She elbowed the two delinquents in the stomach, making them release her and clutch their stomachs in pain. 

"Asshole, get the hell out of here." Rosie spat at the two as they quickly scramble away from the three. 

"Jasper, come on. There's nothing to be afraid of." Octavia tells the boy as Rosie made her way towards the two again. 

"Come on. I swear I won't let the delinquents hurt you." Rosie promised, a large smile etched onto her face. Jasper sighed before taking Octavia's hand, walking out into the forest slowly. 

All was going well until Jasper tripped over a root and fell face first into the dirt. Rosie laughed at first, but soon stopped when she saw the boy's facial expression. It was full of terror as he saw what was in front of him: two dismembered fingers with a knife made from the drop ship walls right next to it. 

"Oh my God. Is that--?" Rosie trailed off, not wanting to believe that the fingers were Wells Jaha's. 

"I'm going to go tell Clarke and Bell, you guys go pick that up." Octavia utters out, pointing her finger towards camp. Rosie quickly shook her head and bolts into the walls before Jasper and Octavia could usher anything else out. 

"No! I will!" Rosie shouts as she's running half way into camp. The only thing that Rosie could hear from the two are lines of curses and protests as she cackled to herself. Jasper and Octavia stood staring after the brunette girl running, muttering to themselves on the next time something like this happens, they would be one of the first peoples to run away. 

"Bellamy! SOS!" The brunette exclaimed when she spotted the dark haired male, who looked at her with a look of confusion. 

"S.O. what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side like a little puppy. 

"CODE RED." Rosie shouted, fidgeting her hands. 

"What does that even mean?" Bellamy questioned, still not understanding what the brunette in front of him was saying.

"Oh my god, hit me in the head with a hammer." Rosie muttered, placing her hands up to her temples. 

"You're making no sense." Bellamy exclaimed, throwing his hands up into the air. 

"Just meet me in your tent." Rosie shrieked. 

"Woah. Are you sure you want to do that Angel?" Bellamy joked, winking at the girl.

"Oh my god."  Rosie muttered, turning around to walk away from the boy, to go find Clarke. Hopefully the girl would understand her exclaims for help and actually get them. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Word Count: 1087

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N:

THE100 IG: @MoonlightHeda

Personal IG: @SincerelyyV

Twitter: @MoonlightAllure