♡ T H I R T Y E I G H T - it's a party, finn. ♡

T H I R T Y  E I G H T - it's a party, finn.

♡ ♡ ♡

The next day, Rosie woke to an empty bed; Bellamy had left the tent hours prior to her waking up, he didn't know what to say to her, like how he didn't know what to say to his previous rendezvous. Though she was different from those girls, and made him feel different than those girls, the end result is always the same; he didn't know what to say the day after. Although this time, setting it apart from his past, he decided to leave a note for the brunette girl he's been captivated with. 

Hours later, Rosie sat with Raven in the radio tent, her sitting on a makeshift stool facing Raven, who was fiddling with the radio machinery. Raven thought it was strange that the Ark had cut off during Unity Day, and has yet to reconnect with them. 

"You're awfully quiet today." Raven noted, looking up at the brunette in front of her. A smile was planted on her face, as she stared blankly at the table, her mind thinking about the note Bellamy had left her. "And you're smiley too. What did you do?" Raven asked, her eyes narrowing accusingly. 

"Nothing." Rosie smiled. 

"Bellamy was pretty weird today too." Raven noted before stopping completely, "No. You did not." Raven gasped, she didn't think Rosie of all people would fall for Bellamy Blake. 

"Maybe." Rosie smiled sheepishly, confirming Raven's suspicions. 

"So are you two like together now?" Raven asked, returning to fiddling with the radio. 

"No, well I mean I don't know. There's something there between us, but it's best if we don't get together. We're in the middle of a war with the Grounders for crying out loud. It's best if I don't get attached." Rosie mutters, spilling herself out to Raven before changing the subject, "What about you and Finn though?" 

"I don't know with Finn anymore, I feel he's so distant, especially after finding out he had something with Clarke before I came down here. It doesn't even feel like we're together anymore." Raven confessed; it felt like a lifetime ago when Raven and Rosie both spilt their hearts out to each other, but the moment was cut short when Clarke came barreling through the flaps of the tent. 

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't know anyone was in here." Clarke mutters, looking around feeling jittery; there was definitely something wrong with Clarke. 

"You okay?" Rosie asked, concerned over the blonde.

"Yeah." She replied shortly. 

"Still nothing from the Ark. It's like they shut it down from their side. It could be solar flares blocking the signal." Raven decided to change the subject, by informing her on the nonworking radio. 

"But you don't think so." Clarke says, noticing the look on her face. 

"I got a bad feeling." Raven shakes her head. 

"There's a lot of that going around." Clarke says, glancing over at Rosie, whom she knew had a bad feeling on Murphy being back. 

"Clarke, wait. I'm sorry about your mom." Raven stopped the girl when she turned to walk out of the tent. Clarke turns around at the mention of her mother, what she thought were tears begun to flow from her eyes.