♡ T W E N T Y - you two dimwits are on Charlotte duty ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ 

"Bring out the girl, Bellamy." A beaten up John Murphy yelled from outside Bellamy's tent. The four delinquents had ushered the small blonde haired girl into the tent after her confession to killing Wells Jaha. 

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked, crouching in front of the girl; wanting to know why she did what she did. 

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me." Charlotte answered the boy, remembering the night they were trapped in the cave and he told her the words that would help her. Charlotte thought that killing Wells would help with her nightmares about her parents being floated by Chancellor Jaha, but it didn't help whatsoever; the only thing it did was made her feel worse about herself. 

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked the older boy, confused at the girl's words. 

"Letting you take over was the wrong choice." Rosie hissed at the boy, not knowing how she felt about the girl killing someone; she knew she cared about the girl a lot, but didn't know how to react to her. 

"She misunderstood me." Bellamy said, glaring at the two girls who spoke. "Charlotte, that is not what I meant." 

"Bring the girl out now!" Murphy shouted once more, his patience dwindling by the minute. 

"Please don't let them hurt me." Charlotte pleaded the group of older kids in front of her. 

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up now." Bellamy turned to Finn and Clarke, waiting to see if they had any ideas to help the girl. "Now you stay quiet." Bellamy muttered sarcastically. 

"Those are your boys out there." Finn spat, glaring at the older boy. 

"Hey, it's not his fault. If she listened to me-- to us-- those idiots would be still be building the wall, and not threatening Charlotte." Rosie says, glaring at the two delinquents; tired of them blaming Bellamy for the occurrence, but none of this would've happened if Clarke had kept her mouth shut. 

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society. Bring her out." Murphy shouted to the four, repeating what the blonde had said hours before. 

"No! Please, Bellamy, Rosie." Charlotte pleaded the two who are seemingly the only two who still treated her the same. 

"Look, this is why we think this through before making a big scene and don't have an amazing plan to back it up. Since you didn't do that, you two dimwits are on Charlotte duty." Rosie glanced over at the two teenagers, "Charlotte, just stay with them. Go through the back of the tent when Bellamy and I go out." Rosie ordered before grabbing Bellamy's arm and pulling towards the exit. 

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to join us." Murphy smiled sarcastically towards the two who just stepped out of the tent.

"Dial it down and back off." Bellamy ordered the teenage boy.

"Or what? What are you gonna do about me? Hang me?" Murphy scoffed.