♡ E I G H T - we've got bigger problems than fucking food ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Rosie gasped at the sight, and hopped down from where she was sitting, so that now she was crouched beside the other three, who were just as shocked as she was. None of them wanted to be the next person to get speared by an unknown force. 

"Clarke. Get down." Rosie yelled out to a thrashing Clarke, Clarke almost went to swing over to the other side to see if Jasper was okay or not; but Finn quickly reaches up to pull her down, saving her life, as he saw it.

"We're not alone." Clarke whispers, mostly to herself. Rosie turns to look at the blonde, a look of seriousness on her face. 

"Yeah, well no shit." Rosie retorted, peering over the boulder to get a glimpse of Jasper, who was still laid still across the logs. The teenagers assumed he wasn't alive because of how still he laid. 

"Clarke. Come on." Finn calls out to the blonde, trying to pull her up, deciding that everyone should run before they were going to get picked off, one by one. Finn looks over to Rosie and nodded his head  to the back, signaling to the girl that they should leave back to the way of camp. Rosie looked up to a shocked Monty, gently placing her hand on his shoulder, she tried to give him some comfort over his friend.

"Monty. We gotta go." Rosie says softly, gesturing to the way of camp. He nods and gets up, the five take off running. Trees and greenery whiz pass as they ran through the forest. Finn and Clarke were in front, whilst Octavia, Monty, and Rosie followed behind slowly, but not so slow. A root on the ground caused Monty to trip, and come tumbling down. 

"Monty, get up!" Octavia rushes a startled Monty, whom looked in front of him to see some skulls not even a couple feet away. The four's eyes trailed his line of vision to see what he saw. 

"Who are they?" Finn asks, stepping up to take a closer look.

"More like what are they." Rosie retorted, looking at the skulls and deciding that they were not human skulls, in any way, shape, or form. 

"We are so screwed." Octavia say from the back of the group, looking down at the skulls, then up, scanning the trees. A distant scream causes all of them to look back towards where Jasper was hit. Rosie had not hesitation as she bolted back to the river where Jasper last was. 

"Jasper. He's alive." Clarke gasps, running after the brunette.

"Rosie, Clarke, wait. Wait. Stay out of the trees." Finn called out to the two girls, running. Upon arriving at the river, Rosie scanned the terrain across the river for any signs of Jasper, but found none. It was like he completely upped and vanished out of thin air. All traces of the 16 year old boy was gone.

"He was right there." Rosie mumbled to herself, not believing that someone could up and vanish like how Jasper did.

"No. Where is he?" Monty asks in disbelief, wanting to know where his best friend was.

"They took him." Clarke concluded, having no other conclusions than the Grounders taking the boy.

"We have to go back to warn the others." Rosie says, looking back to the place where Jasper was before, hoping that somehow he'd reappear.