Chapter 1.5:

"Tequila!" Anna was screaming and clapping her hands like a baby seal the second I hit the top step.

Tequila was such a typical girl drink. We never drank the stuff unless Anna was over. JD only ever kept it stocked because he knew it was her favorite. I despised the fact that we all had to suffer and appease her because she would make JD's life a living hell by whining at him all night if she didn't get her way. He was a big bad tough guy until she stepped foot through the front door. It was like he lost all the testosterone in his body if she was within fifty feet of him. I would never understand why someone would change themselves or do something they hated just because the person they were sleeping with demanded it.

It was an absolute fucking joke.

Riley walked around to the opposite side of the table and stared down at the liquor bottles like they were going to bite her. She gave me the impression that she might be a bit of a tequila girl too. There was definitely a type and she fit the bill perfectly. She was too quiet and reserved to not have a wild side hiding underneath. Get a few drinks in this girl and I bet she would be dancing on top of the furniture, flashing her juicy tits for anyone who would look at them.

"I should probably get back up to Brynn to check on her." Riley's sweet little voice whispered.

"Alcohol Abuse... er... I already poured you a shot. No chickening out now." JD bullied her and pushed a full shot glass in front of her.

I was curious to see what kind of girl she was. What was she like when she was pressured into doing something she didn't want to do? Would she stand her ground against her brother or would she cave in?

Her large eyes raised to my face. They got even wider somehow the second they locked onto mine. I hadn't even realized I was still staring at her. She shifted and lowered her head down to the glass like she was fighting with herself.

Her thin, delicate fingers wrapped around the glass and picked it up to bring it to her lips. I sat back and anxiously waited for her to swallow it down.

"Cheers." She held up the glass to me, growing bolder by the second. She threw the drink back while looking me directly in the eyes. Fuck, she was a little more feisty than I originally thought.

Riley had a little bit of an attitude. I would be lying to myself if I said that little move she just made wasn't a huge turn-on. There was a tiny bit of defiance in every look she gave me. She was going to be more of a challenge than I had planned.

Unless I could get her drunk.

The girl was small; it probably wouldn't take very much to get her there. She seemed bothered by me, which I could use against her without her realizing it. If I could push her buttons enough, she would do anything to jab back. Girls were predictable like that. They couldn't sit and just take it; they had to win.

I had a plan. Admittedly, it wasn't a great one since it involved finding a way to fuck my friend's sister behind his back, but it was still a plan.

I walked over next to her and reached past her side. I made sure I invaded her space more than was necessary. I wanted her to feel the heat from my skin close to hers to see how she would react to me.

Her body shuddered as I grabbed the drink off the table.

"A bit jumpy, are we?" I asked in my best sex-laced tone as I leaned in close to her ear. I was pushing my luck a little, but I could play dumb if anyone caught on to the game I was playing with her.

"Lil bit is a spaz. You'll get used to her." JD laughed hysterically. This was the one time in our short friendship I was glad he was a little bit thick sometimes. Usually, it just grated my nerves when he wouldn't catch on to what I was saying, but tonight it only helped my situation. He was going to be my ally without ever knowing. He was completely oblivious to what I was planning on doing to her.