Chapter 1.45:

All the breath left my body as I lost myself inside the large, deep green eyes of the girl underneath me.

I slammed every inch of myself inside of her without being able to stop.

Riley's body jerked back as I smashed against her end and then drove in further.  The pressure surrounding my dick caused my whole body to shiver with euphoria. Her grip on me was overwhelming. All her muscles were tightening and fighting to push me out.  I felt every squeeze and flutter she made as I kept myself pressed tight inside.

Riley's face screwed up like she was in pain, a small tear stain started trailing out of the corner of her eye.

Shit.

I should have taken this much slower with her. Watching her become a complete mess on top of me mixed with the liquor flowing through my system had muddied my brain. She did mention to me that she hadn't done this a lot. I hadn't considered that at all when I climbed on top of her. 

I had gotten way too used to girls who had a lot of experience and could adjust to my size quickly.  I knew I was fortunate in that department which was usually a blessing in these situations, but I had never felt as gigantic as I did right now as Riley's body strangled my cock.

"Do you want me to stop?" I laid my weight down on her and pulled out of her a little bit to relieve some of the pain that was written all over her face. The tears in her eyes had made their path into her hair. I brushed the shining blond strands back off her face and tucked them back behind her ear.

Riley shook her head at me. She didn't say a word. She was telling me she wanted to keep going, but the way her thighs cinched in against my sides told me everything I needed to know. This was much more of a struggle for her than Riley was willing to admit. 

I cursed at my luck. Holding back with her felt impossible. I didn't really want to stop or take it slow. I wasn't sure if I even had it in me under normal circumstances, let alone being absolutely obliterated and inside the girl I had been obsessing over since the first night I met her. 

I had to gain back some composure for her and take this at her pace. I didn't have any other option or Riley would shut down on me. She would either let me keep going and be miserable the whole time or stop it altogether. I didn't want her to regret our time together. She needed to get more comfortable with my size so she had a chance to enjoy this as much as I was going to.

Slow and steady. At least until Riley was ready, then I couldn't make any promises on what I was going to do to her body.

I pulled most of my dick back out until only the tip was inside the very front of her.

"Slow, you have to take this slow." The voice in my brain kept reminding me when I started to move.

I pushed a little more inside and slowly pulled it back out.  I repeated the tortured motion again, creeping in and out, gentle and controlled until Riley started to relax a little and move with me. She unclenched her legs from my sides, taking me in deeper and deeper with each motion. Riley's eyes were rolling back into her head as she moaned and licked her lips. Her hands moved down over my ass and she buried her fingers in my skin to pull me further inside her.

I let Riley guide me. I let her tell me how much her body could take.

When I finally hit her end again, I excitedly edged myself into her a little deeper without pushing too hard to see how she responded.  When I looked down to watch her, I noticed that she still wasn't even taking the whole thing.  We were still going to have to do a little more to work up to the point I could get it completely in.