Chapter 1.17:

Aiden and I sat the drunk girl down on the bed.  Her head drooped and she was completely asleep before she even laid back against the pillow. I propped her up on her side in case she got sick in the middle of the night.

Aiden walked over to the light and shut it off as I walked through the door. He followed me out into the hall and closed it behind us.

We both walked back down the stairs in silence.  He broke off to go sit on the couch next to Mark. I wasn't sure where Cookie was, but I hoped it wasn't up in my room lying naked in my bed. 

I plopped back down on the steps since there was no other place to sit.  Tonight had been so fucking weird and I was still too keyed up to call it quits. I laid my head back against the stairs to stare at the ceiling.

I started tapping my foot to a melody I was hearing in my head.  It was soft at first and started growing louder as each second passed.  I could picture my hands moving across the strings mapping out the notes to commit them to memory. 

Something about the way the song blended together struck a nerve with me, but I didn't know why.  I felt compelled to go grab a guitar and play what I was feeling until I let it all out. 

As I stood up to get the guitar I used when I was writing, I saw a guy scrambling out of the kitchen with a shit-eating grin on his face.  He was galloping across the living room wildly.

I caught his arm to stop him.  Something didn't feel right about how he was acting. 

He probably just stole something from us.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him. 

"There's a guy about to fuck a hot girl on the kitchen table." He explained.

I was curious and thought about checking it out for a bit, but I also knew none of the guys would be happy if they found out some couple was getting down on the kitchen table. 

It could just be JD and Anna, they had been caught a few times around the house when they were drinking.  I paused to rethink going in there to break it up; I definitely didn't want to walk in on that.

"What do they look like?" I asked the guy just to be sure.

"Some guy with pink hair and a blond with huge juicy tits. She is in her underwear, but I'm sure it will be off soon too. I'm getting my phone. You should get yours too." The guy slurred.

It sounded a lot like...shit.

It couldn't be.

My body froze. She wasn't here. I would have known if she was.

I wasn't sure, but I had a nagging feeling in my chest.

"You record it and I will make sure I break every bone in your fucking body." I grabbed the guy's shirt and threw him down on the floor.

I ran into the kitchen and saw a guy standing in front of a girl, squeezing her breasts. His hands were in the cups of her bra, getting ready to pull it down.

Fuck no. Not her. Why was she doing this?

"Aiden." I bellowed.

I would have preferred JD as backup right now, but Aiden would have to do.  I wasn't even exactly sure what I was going to do.

My whole body felt sick. I wanted to hit something and run away at the same time. The deranged part of my brain was trying to work every angle to figure out how to use this situation to my advantage.  It even went as far as trying to convince me I could use it against her to get her in my bed next.