Chapter 1.53:

"I'm ready for that shower now." Riley gave me a giddy side smile as she wiggled out from underneath my body.

Skipping over to the shower with an unusual amount of enthusiasm, she ripped the curtain back to step inside.  She winked at me when she shut the curtain behind her, obstructing my view of her body.

The sound of the water splattering against the ceramic tub changed. Riley let out a little satisfied sigh, letting me know how good the water felt.  After a few seconds of silence, she let out a much louder moan like she was really enjoying herself in there without me.

Damnit, I wanted to jump right into another round with her before the party started, but we were out of time.  Plus, the guy down below needed a little break to recharge his batteries. 

"Ezra, are you coming?" She peeked her head out from the curtain and stuck her tongue between her teeth with a giggle.

I groaned as I leaned down over the hard counter. Tonight would be a long one if she kept this shit up.

I grabbed a pink bath sponge that Anna left out for Riley and took a deep breath to calm myself. Getting a shower was the mission right now and I had never even attempted to take a shower with someone else before.

When I pulled the curtain back, I had no idea what to expect.

Riley was standing under the water with her back facing me, letting the water rain down over her right shoulder.  She stood in a position that let the water run over her front and back simultaneously. The greedy water trails were in a race to see who could explore more of her irresistible body first.

Was I wrong to feel jealous of water?

She spun around when she heard me step up behind her. Riley dipped her head under the showerhead and raised her hands to begin working the water through her thick locks of hair. I put the sponge on the bath rack and picked up a bottle of shampoo. My brain thought I was going to just hand it to her, but my body moved on its own.

My hands had decided to dump way too much shampoo into my large palm, greedily finding any excuse to touch the girl again. Riley bit her lip excitedly and turned around to give me better access to her hair.  I placed my hands in her wet tangles and began applying a little pressure to her scalp as I worked the shampoo into a lather.  Riley leaned back against my body appreciatively.

I kissed her everywhere and every chance I could find. My lips were on her shoulder, neck, and even her hands when she tried to raise them to help me rinse her hair out.  There were bubbles everywhere, including my face and all down my body. The slick suds reminded me of what it felt like to have her sliding up and down on top of me without a condom.

I would love to try it again. It felt so much better that way. Maybe I could convince her to go on birth control so I could.

I grabbed the sponge and added some of Anna's body wash. It started innocently enough until her face changed when the silky material hit the more sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples were both hard and needy before I even touched them.

Riley watched my hands as I worked the sponge lower. There was something so intimate about her letting me wash her body. It allowed me to learn as much as I could about her. I studied the location of every little freckle or scar on her skin. I mapped each one out and committed it to memory. My goal was to place my tongue on every single spot before the night was over.

I ran the sponge between her thighs next. She danced against it and struggled to keep her composure when I accidentally brushed against her clit with my long fingertips.  Riley let out a little whimper which, of course, meant I was going to do it again. I switched back and forth between my fingers and the sponge until she grabbed my arms and held on tight while her legs shook. I dropped the sponge down and placed my hand back between her legs. I rubbed the alphabet on top of her clit, wanting her to come for me again.