Chapter 1.47:

Riley's whole body was frozen in shock as she stared down at me. Her huge breasts were still hovering dangerously close to my face.

How was a guy supposed to concentrate on anything with those things bouncing around?

My eyes lazily lowered down her body further to the spot between her legs. I smiled as I remembered how good she felt wrapped around me.

"Totally worth it." I mouthed to myself as my boxers tightened.

I moved my head up like I was going to kiss her again and then shifted just enough it to nibble on her pert little nipple. Fortunately for me, luck was on my side. It was the more sensitive one. Riley stuck her chest out to give it to me freely as I bit down and flicked my tongue back and forth.

"Shut up and get dressed." Riley rolled her eyes at me and pretended to push me away. Her mouth was saying one thing to me and her body another.

I didn't give a shit who was outside the door. It could have been the president of a recording studio offering me a billion dollar contract and I still wouldn't have moved. That door was never going to be opened again until I was good and ready to let Riley out of my room.

It couldn't be considered a hostage situation as long as she was willing to stay locked up in here too.

I pulled at Riley's hips and maneuvered her body over top of me to straddle my lap. I sunk my fingers into her round, curvy ass and forced her to grind against me. Riley took over and began sliding over my dick, searching for my ring.

My body was full-on raging.

The muscles on my stomach began to knot up and tighten again. It was not going to take long to get me there. A quick little morning playtime with my new favorite little fuck toy was all I needed to get my fix.

Riley tried to regain some of her composure and get up, but there was no way I was going to allow her to go.

I pressed into her clit with my ring and began pushing it into her to keep her going.

Her lips parted slightly and her eyes lost the little bit of focus she had as she rocked over my cock. Her hands flew straight down to my boxers pull it out. She raised her body up as soon as she freed me. In the blink of an eye, Riley had my bare tip between her legs. She began circling my ring just outside that wonderfully tight, little hole to torture me.

"Do it," I growled at her when she hesitated too long.

I was about to explode in her hand.

She looked down and frowned. I knew what she was thinking. Condom. I didn't even care about that right now. I wanted to feel what it was like to be inside her again—no condom, just her skin on mine, soaking me.

It wouldn't matter. One more time wouldn't change anything.

Riley was going to fuck me raw again, I wasn't going to give her any other option.

"Just fucking put it in," I ordered.

Riley obediently pushed the tip of my dick inside her and sunk down on top of me until she couldn't go any further. She leaned back a little to work her hips up and down over me. She looked down to watch herself being filled like she needed it to survive.

"You are fucking amazing." I groaned and closed my eyes as I laid my head back against my pillow.

Ten seconds into Riley riding me and I was already on the brink of another bad decision.

Her soft little moans and whines were too much for me to take. I grabbed her body and held it down flush against me. My balls tightened the second her ass hit my thighs. I shot another massive load of cum deep inside of her for the second time.