Chapter 1.85:

Riley's body shifted a half step sideways and I surged forward to stop her. There was no way out of this for her this time around.

I stood over her and wrapped my hands around her arms near her shoulders. I dug my fingers into her soft skin and tightened my hold as I cornered her between my body and the wall. 

Riley closed her eyes and lowered her head to the ground to avoid seeing the anguish in mine. She was going to look at me whether she liked it or not. She had to see how much what she did was killing me. It was the only way to get her to understand.

"What the fuck, Riley?" I bent down in front of her face.

She flinched and turned her head away.  Riley kept refusing to look at me. 

I grabbed the first thing I could lay my hands on, which was a fistful of her messy curls.  Her head jarred to the side under the force, sending her scent whirling all around me, teasing all my senses into confusion.  I lowered my head to her neck and lurched forward to press my body against hers.

It was equal parts unbridled lust and torturous agony feeling her against me, yet having her so far away.

There was nothing in this world I wanted more than the girl standing in front of me to want me the way I craved her.

But she didn't want to be with me.

And I hated her for it.

My whole life I went without this feeling until she decided to clothesline me and knock me on my ass. I never wanted it and still didn't, but I wasn't sure I could live without it now either.

My eyes traced the curves of Riley's breasts and settled down at the spot where we were connected.  My cock grew harder against the base of her bare stomach, right where the beginning of a slight swell had begun to form in her lower belly. My dick twitched against the center of her bare stomach, excited to feel the resistance of the little newly-formed, hard knot just under her belly button.  

Riley's hips bucked forward, searching for more pressure. Her skin flushed in little pink patches and her breathing quickened its pace while I buried myself into her. 

Thoughts of Riley letting Aiden touch her this way consumed me. Did he feel my baby inside her when he was on top of her? The possibility spun me full circle again until him touching her was all I could see.

I was angry—so fucking angry.

"Aiden...Riley...bent over...."

"You have to stop them."

"Aiden...Riley...Aiden...Riley..."

"I can't believe you brought Aiden up here in front of me so you can fuck him." I screamed into her and gripped her hair even tighter.

"Ezra, you're hurting me." Tears rolled down Riley's cheek and landed on my arm.

Riley didn't deserve to be the one crying right now after what she did. She was the one who let him in instead of me.

The only part I played was the fool.

"Do you love him?" I asked desperately as I wrestled with my control to hold the darkness back. 

"Ezra, please. It's not like that. You know I only wanted to be with you." She begged me to let her go, trying to tell me anything that she thought I wanted to hear.

"I don't fucking believe you." My body vibrated with her lies.

"I would never do that to you." She argued back.

"I fucking found you in here with your shirt off!"

"Ezra." She mouthed my name slowly, with a soft and sweet drawl.