Chapter 1.36:

Riley bounced down the porch stairs in front of me out to my car. The big ball of hair on top of her head was bobbing just half a second after her body.  I followed slowly behind her to appreciate the view a little longer.  She couldn't chastise me for staring at her if she didn't even know I was looking.

She opened the passenger side door and leaned down as far as she could to pick her things up off the floorboard.  Her delicious round ass was wiggling as she moved around to collect the bundle of clothes.

I looked back to make sure her parents weren't in the windows watching us.  I wasn't going to be able to leave without touching her again.

I stepped in close behind her and lowered my hand down to her thighs. I pushed it between the soft skin. It was always so warm there.  It was my favorite place in the world to be.

Riley jumped up with shock plastered all over her face. She was clutching her things like she was afraid she would drop them on the ground.

I used my body as a shield to block anyone else's view of her body in case someone happened to walk by. My head was pivoting around as I looked up and down the street to make sure no one was around to see what I was about to do.

I yanked the clothes from Riley's hands and dropped them on the roof of the car. I wrapped my arms around her back and slid the tips of my fingers into the tight, tiny pockets to grip her ass.  It fit perfectly underneath my palms.

I pushed my body up against her.  My dick was growing as I cupped her ass a little harder.  The little heat patches she got when she was turned on spread across her neck when she felt it sliding against her stomach.

I lowered my head to her neck to touch as much of her as I could.  She felt so good in my arms.  I wanted her more today than I did yesterday. That feeling kept growing larger and larger the more time I spent with her.

I would never grow tired of touching her body this way. That thought unnerved me someplace deep inside, but it wasn't enough to stop me. I just needed a little more of her right now to keep myself from losing my mind.

I turned my head and nuzzled her just below her earlobe. The spot I left last night was fading a little bit, but I could still see the remnants of it.  I kissed the spot and bit down to revive it a little.  I wanted that mark to stay permanently on her skin so she had to think about me every time she looked in a mirror. 

Riley moaned and wiggled against me impatiently. She became such a needy mess when she wanted it. I loved watching her so desperate for me.

"You are so fucking sexy. I've wanted to touch you all day." I whispered against her skin, ready to devour her.

My hands were moving on their own, over every curve on her body.  I pressed my dick against her harder, feeling the light tug on my ring as I moved my hips to slide it up and down her stomach.

"Stop. Ezra, we have to stop." Riley breathlessly begged.

"No." I hissed into her ear.

I moved my hand back down between her legs.  I was glad her shorts were so short that I could get to her.  I stuck my fingers inside her panties and pressed down against her clit. She was already soaked and we hadn't even begun messing around yet.

Riley was letting out these little sexy whimpers as she watched my hand moving inside her shorts. I wrapped my free arm around her and squeezed her ass to hold her up tighter against my fingers.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you, beautiful? Show me how much you want me." I demanded as I played with her perfect little pussy. 

She was going to come for me again and again until I was satisfied. Watching her writhe in pleasure was better than any drug I had ever taken.