Epilogue:

"Riley, you need to make a decision." I chuckled while staring up at the beautiful girl with her legs wrapped tightly around my bare torso.

"I just can't do it," Riley whined and huffed, letting out the most comical sigh.

"Why not?" I raised my eyebrow to question her because I didn't understand her hesitation at all. She always had to overthink even the most minor things.

"I don't know. I'm just not ready for it yet. I need more time."

"You said you would do it yesterday." I whined at her.

"How about tomorrow? We can do it tomorrow." She sang out sweetly.

Riley smiled down at me as the sunlight bathed her with luminous light. Her golden hair was piled in that chaotic ball, slightly off-center on top of her head. There was nothing I wouldn't do for this girl. I couldn't believe I was thinking about giving in and letting her off the hook again for the third straight day in a row.

Riley sucked in her bottom lip between her teeth and batted her eyelashes at me.

My girl was such a little tease.

"Fine. Tomorrow, but you can't back out this time." I caved, letting her get her way.

Riley slid her palms over my stomach and up towards my chest. She shifted on top of me like she was about to climb off but ended up planting herself right up against her favorite seat. If I didn't have boxers on and wasn't worn out already, we would be right back at it again.

Both of us were struggling to get out of bed today to face the world. Riley even tackled me and sat on top of me the last time I tried to get up. We had a million things to do this morning, but neither of us was willing to move an inch from each other.

Riley's light pink bra strap slid down off her shoulder as she explored the muscles on my chest and arms. She began to raise her palm off my body to fix it. My hand flew up and immediately pulled hers back down to my skin and away from the thin strap.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. That." I took a deep breath between each word.

Her eyes lit up mischievously like she was thinking about testing me. I would love it if she did. My head had come up with a whole host of new filthy things to try with her.

We were definitely not going to get anything done today at the rate we were moving.

My fingers traced the curve of her breast down over her bra, pulling the strap down a little further. She leaned her head backwards and closed her eyes. Her body moved over me as I brushed my finger between the fabric of her bra in the spot where her hard nipple was slipping out to tease me.

"Mmm... that feels amazing." Riley moaned as I turned my hand and ran my nail lightly over her sensitive skin.

I brought my hands down from her chest and over her oversized, pregnant belly. My palms cupped each side of it as I slid my thumbs up and down right below her belly button, admiring the way her body had changed over the last few months to grow the little life inside of it.

So fucking beautiful and strong.

I was a lucky man.

Riley's belly moved as the rowdy guy inside her stretched out. It went back to its original shape when he settled back down in a better spot. It was hypnotic the way he danced under her skin. I could lay here for hours just watching him.

I can't believe how much I loved Riley and the little boy inside her.

And she loved us too.

We were going to be a family and it meant everything to me.