Chapter 1.70:

Riley flipped the script on me and went into full-fledged attack mode. She practically knocked me off my feet when her small hand grabbed the back of my neck and tugged my mouth back down on top of hers.

I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit at her aggressive desperation. Riley wanted to take control today. Of course, she would never get it, but it was a huge turn-on to watch her try.

Riley started panting heavily and held on for as long as she could take it. When she tried to pull away and slow things down, I took her bottom lip between my teeth to remind her who really was in charge.

Her whole body arched towards me in response as she let out a helpless little whimper. The sound echoed off the walls and reverberated through every cell in my body. I was buzzing inside like someone had just put a fresh set of batteries inside me.

I had to have her now.

My fingers wanted her skin. They traced the length of her body, searching for her soft warmth and couldn't find any relief. Her shirt never ended. My hands grew more agitated and impatient the longer they had to wait.

Fucking clothes. Why was she still wearing clothes?

I pried my mouth away from her to figure out where the damn shirt ended. I gripped the hem and pulled the shirt up over her head. It ended up completely inside out as I tossed it to the floor.

Holy fuck.

My memories didn't do her body justice at all.

It had been such a long time. I must have forgotten what Riley looked like without her clothes on. Something about the shirtless blond standing in front of me was different from the images I had been dreaming about for weeks. It wasn't anything significant, just a few little things I couldn't quite put my finger on. There was just something nagging at me, saying something was different than before.

Maybe she cut her hair or something?

I wanted to ask her, but I didn't want to point it out and plant a seed of doubt or insecurity into her head. Whatever she did, it was working well for her.

Riley Davis had never looked sexier than she did right now.

I exhaled and took a slight pause to appreciate the view in front of me. Riley's sheer, bright pink bra left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Her round, full breasts were barely contained in the scrap of fabric. The best part was the outline of her taut nipples. They were begging to be nipped at and twisted. The shape of them tormented me through the lace.

I shrugged off my shirt and watched as Riley's gaze went straight to where my music note tattoo was. I loved how fascinated she was by the simple black design. I would ink the whole span of my body if that was what it took to keep her staring at me this way.

I always wanted her to look at me like she was right now.

I dipped my index finger into her belt loop and brought her closer. I pressed my raging hard dick against her stomach and pushed harder to let her feel what she was doing to me. Even through the jeans, there was no way she could miss how much she affected my body.

Riley was eager to free me from my cage. She quickly undid the button and lowered my zipper like the good girl she was. My cock sprang out and brushed against her stomach as she dropped my pants to the ground. I kicked them out of the way and waited for her to make the next move.

Riley stepped back and let me watch her undress herself. She was torturing my soul with every slow movement she made. She looked me in the eye and bent over as she slid her pants down her legs and stood up to reveal the tiniest sheer panties that matched the bra perfectly. I knew instantly from the expression on her face that she was excited to show me how she looked in them.