Chapter 1.31:

The moment my mouth was on hers, Riley stumbled backwards like she didn't expect it. I pushed my tongue between her slightly parted lips and went on the attack. Within seconds, she recovered and was skillfully massaging it with her own.

I shoved her back away from me and into the wall. Before she could even blink I was back on top of her again. I fisted her hair to pull her head to the side. I was going to put my mouth on every inch of her skin. That one little purple mark wasn't enough; I was going to cover her whole body before the end of the night.

My other hand went down to her skirt to lift it up. The blue panties that had been taunting me all night were even better than I imagined. They were so tiny and thin that they barely covered all the right parts. Only girls who wanted to be fucked bought panties like these.

Hopefully, she bought them for me and not anyone else.

I held her hair to hold her in place as I ran my thumb gently over the wet spot on the outside of the fabric. She pushed her hips into my finger and began to writhe against it desperately to show me how much she wanted it again.

I leaned back to watch her rub against me. She looked so fucking sexy as she greedily went after her orgasm. I almost coated my boxers for the second time as I watched her work for it.

Her little moans started picking up and she was panting as she brought herself to the edge against my thumb. I pulled my hand away and let her skirt fall down. I wasn't going to give it to her that easily. If her body's reaction to having an orgasm shut her down like it did at Bannon's, I needed to keep her hungry for another one just a little bit longer. There was no way I was going to be satisfied without seeing her little pussy stretched and filled.

Unfortunately, we would have to sneak back upstairs to fulfill that need.

No condoms in the basement.

I moved my hand away from her. I wanted to do some other things to her body before we went upstairs.

She pouted at me and stuck that damn bottom lip out. She was so fucking adorable. I couldn't hold in the smile that covered my whole face as I leaned down to bite it.

When I pulled away from her again, she tensed up and looked a little frightened. She was in her head, overthinking what we were about to do.

"This is the last time. It can't happen again." She said softly.

I nodded. This was just a continuation of what we started at Bannon's. We both just needed to get this out of our system and move on. I would have her tonight and finally be able to go back to who I was before we met.

This didn't mean anything to either one of us.

It was just sex.

I stepped away from her and walked over to grab the stool from Mark's drum set. I had an idea that would make this a lot more fun. I wanted to see how wild she could be for me.

I placed the stool down next to her and she stood still, staring at it like it was going to bite her.

"Back up against the wall and place one boot on the stool," I instructed.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Just do it." I shook my head at her.

She sent me a questioning look as she lifted her leg up on the stool. I walked over to her and ran my hand along the fishnets on her raised thigh.

"Good girl." I praised her and leaned in to brush my lips against hers again.

I licked my lips to prepare them as I went down to my knees in front of her. I was a little tall still, but I had a much better view of her from this angle. The stool was a great idea; it positioned her perfectly for me.