Chapter 1.43:

"They're passed out. Now that Mom and Dad are in bed, we can start having some real fun." Mark rubbed his hands together enthusiastically.

He walked behind Riley and his hands darted out to her sides. He tweaked her tantalizing hips with a hard pinch and she yelped. That was starting to piss me off. I was not in the mood to fight another guy off of her tonight. I glared at Riley, who shrugged the whole thing off like it didn't mean anything.

Why did everyone always have to touch her?

Fuck, it was annoying.

Aiden started orbiting the table like he was playing musical chairs. His drunken gaze kept venturing down to Brynn's ass every time he stepped behind her. On the final rotation, he paused just long enough to pull his hand back and drill it as hard as he could.

"Ooh, Daddy, I like it rough. Do it again." Brynn bent over the table and wiggled it at him, wanting some more.

Aiden started to stick out his hand to spank her again until he remembered who was in the room. He paused to glance up at Riley apologetically. His face flushed and he quickly dropped his arm back down to his sides.

Even if Brynn was willing and ready to give him her attention, he still would rather have Riley.

Riley began spinning around the room and fluttering between Brynn and me. She and Brynn were cracking lame jokes at one another and laughing hysterically. This was the most carefree and relaxed I had ever seen this girl. I couldn't keep the stupid grin off my face as I watched every move she made.

I was hooked on her.

About twenty minutes and a few more coerced drinks later, Brynn managed to convince us all to go down to the basement. As soon as we got down there, Brynn laid her body on both Aiden and Mark. They had both decided the couch was where they wanted to sit and Brynn decided to try the same move on them that she tried on me at the Davis house. Both guys were too wasted even to be bothered by what she was doing, not even Aiden, who still couldn't keep his eyes off my girl.

Brynn was doing everything in her power to hold his attention. She wasn't skilled at the art of seduction by any means. She just came off as easy and tacky. If Aiden wanted it, Brynn was going to give it to him tonight. I was hoping he was so drunk right now that it would work. Hooking up with Brynn would take him away from Riley long enough to let me sneak her away.

I would finally have her all to myself.

The light in the basement seemed dimmer than usual. Being back down here with Riley brought back the whole flood of memories from the night of the concert. The walls were still echoing the sound of her moaning for me while my head was buried between her thighs. It felt like years since it had happened, even though it was only a couple of days.

I grabbed Riley and me some folding chairs from the corner of the room and set them side by side. We positioned ourselves next to each other and across from the trio on the couch. She kept scooting her chair closer and closer to mine until there was not even an inch of air between us.

"Let's play never ever. "Brynn busted out.

"Hell yeah." Mark's excitement level matched hers. Mark had always been a very agreeable drunk and always enjoyed the more infantile drinking games suggested.

To me, it just felt like I was in fucking high school again.

"You guys in?" Brynn gave Riley a scolding glare to tell her not to argue and just to go with it.

"Um, ok." She said as she lowered her eyes to her swinging feet.

She didn't want to play it either.