Chapter 1.57:

I was captivated by the way Riley's eyes blazed with desire every time she watched herself take me. It was part surprise and part unbridled longing. The two blended seamlessly together until it lit up the room, blinding me until she was the only thing I could see.

Drunk or not, tonight was going to be incredible.

I pushed tight inside of her and felt like my knees were going to buckle. Riley wrapped her legs tighter to fight to pull me in further. I used the door and force of my hips to hold her up so I could explore every single spot on her body with my hands and mouth. I rocked in and out of her, losing control as she writhed on top of me. My balls were tightening as I flattened my hips against her. My body was already preparing to let go and give her everything I had.

Like everything else that happened with this girl, tonight was going way too fast.

If I didn't dial it down a few notches, I would be done in seconds. 

I wrapped my hands under her ass to keep myself inside her as I carried her across the room towards the bed. I twisted around and laid her down under me. I slowed down, moving painfully slow in and out of her. Every movement I made was deliberate and measured, so much so it was driving me insane.  I had to savor her. I wanted her to stay as desperate for me as I was for her.

Riley arched her back towards me and I sunk my teeth into one of her nipples. I pulled my head back to let it snap. She closed her eyes and shiver all around me from the pleasure. The sensation caused a new flurry of earth-shattering pulses to ripple in the base of my spine.

Her grip tightened and fluttered, trying to hold me deep inside her. Even the slightest involuntary movements her body made were more than enough to leave me breathless.

"Mmmm..." She fought to muffle the moans pouring out. She was so close to unraveling and was trying to hide it away. The more she shook, the more she gave away her secret.

She was about to lose herself on me.

I slowed down even more and circled inside her. Riley let out a breathy whiney complaint in protest. This little game was too much fun. I loved it when this frustrating girl was needy and feisty at the same time. She was going to suffer a little bit longer before I gave her what she needed to send her over the edge.

There was no way I was going to let her come this fast.

I stopped moving inside her and pulled out. I smiled as I sat back up on the bed. Riley leaned up, furiously gaping at me. She always burned the brightest when she was all worked up.

"What the hell was that?" She shrieked.

"You said you weren't going to have sex with me. I am respecting your wishes." I placed my hand on her knee and patted it to rub it in a little. I smiled at the sexually deprived girl who was scowling because she didn't get her way.

"I hate you." She snapped.

Riley smacked the bed with her hand, throwing a fit as she crawled off the edge. I snatched the moody blond's wrist before she could even take a step away from me. I clutched the back of her thighs and guided her up over top of my lap to sit. Her naked body was flushed bright pink as she looked down. I had gotten her pretty close without even having to try very hard.

I had done my part, now it was time for her to show me what she could really do when she didn't have to hold back. We were interrupted the last time she had control and I only got a taste of her. It was a mind-blowing taste, but it wasn't nearly enough.

"Be a good girl and ride my cock until I come," I told her. I took my dick in my hand and pushed it inside her again.

Using her thighs, I flattened Riley down on top of me. She sat still, staring at me with angry eyes. She needed a little encouragement to get started. I thrust up into her a few times until she began moving with me.