Chapter 1.24:

"I don't understand why I am the one doing this," JD complained as he tried to scrub off a red slushy stain from one of the shelves.  Some customer brought it in and set it down. JD didn't see it and knocked it over with his elbow. 

"You were the one who made the mess." I leaned against the counter, watching him as I spun one of the fidget spinners from the display in front of me.  I had gotten addicted to fiddling with things at the counter to keep my hands busy to make the day go by faster. 

"But I'm the boss. So you should be doing it, lackey." He argued back. "I think I am going to fire you today."

"Then who would you get to cover Mark's portion of everything when we go out?" I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

"Good point. You may stay then. Can you at least pretend like you're working or something?" JD huffed.  

That was another little part of his and Riley's personalities that was a dead giveaway that they were related. Besides the constant squabbling and making rude faces when they turned their backs to each other, they both had this sighing huff noise they exhaled every time they were flustered. 

"You need more paper towels," I told him.

There, that was work. I was helping.

"That's it. You're not getting a break today." JD threatened.

JD took the saturated paper towels towards the back storeroom to grab some more while I handled the front in case someone was stupid enough to come look at our overpriced merchandise.  Even with an employee discount, everything here was more expensive than ordering online.

Time was passing way too slowly today. Tomorrow was the Camo concert and I was a little anxious about it.  I had been thinking about Riley nonstop and driving by her house the other night only made it worse. She had become an unhealthy infatuation that I needed to try to shake. The last few days that I spent away from her gave me some time to attempt to get my head back together.

Which did absolutely nothing for me. I still was stuck on her.

I raised my eyes up when I felt that familiar feeling that someone was watching me.  Anna was standing at the front of the store and moved her head to motion towards the other side of the entrance.

I had to blink a thousand times to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

Standing right in front of me, posing like a centerfold in a magazine, was the sexy little tease haunting my every thought and she was giving me quite the view. 

Anna said something to her and Riley wiggled her hips to push her butt out even further.  She had a perfect ass. It was round, juicy, and perfectly slapable.

I had to add that to the list of naughty Riley fantasies to jerk off to.

My dick pulsated in response.

I guess it wasn't broken after all. 

I had to readjust it down and lean against the counter to conceal it.

Anna was cackling so loudly that I could hear it from where I stood.  Riley had no idea she had an audience.

I started laughing at her too.

Riley turned her head in my direction and froze when she realized I was standing there. I gave her a look encouraging her to keep going.  My day was going to be a lot less boring if she stood there all day shaking her butt at me.

She turned back to Anna and they started in on each other.  Anna walked over to her and looped her arm in hers. She waved excitedly at me as she dragged Riley into the store and over towards me.