Chapter 1.80:

I was supposed to be trying to move on from Riley—and yet, here I was holding her body, smelling her hair, and fucking her until I was senseless.

All of it was for nothing. She wouldn't even tell me she loved me. Riley knew how much I needed her to say it and she flat out refused because she never really meant any of the times when she whispered it against my skin. 

What other proof did I need that she was just doing all of this to fuck with my life?

I backed away from the blond girl, shaking and full of sorrow-riddled disdain for her.  I hated everything about her and what she was doing to me, but I couldn't let her go either.  Riley made me weak and I was ashamed of how helpless I was whenever she was near me.  I couldn't even stay strong enough for a few hours to beat the compulsion.

I had to leave and find my next fix to dull the agony inside.  If I stayed near the girl any longer, I was going to implode.

I didn't even bother to towel her off me before I started tucking myself back into my boxers. My waistband was drenched by her and clung uncomfortably to my skin as I struggled to get my still half-hard dick situated correctly.  It took a lot of careful maneuvering to get the zipper of my jeans up without catching on the damp bulge sticking to the front of my body. 

After I finished getting myself right, I raised my eyes back to Riley to see if she was ready to go.  The green-eyed beauty was still holding on tightly to the sink, panting with her legs spread open like she was prepared to go another round.  I instantly regretted the first round since it fucked with my head so much already. Going a second round with her was entirely out of the question.

It would break me. 

My eyes lazily trailed along the spot where her thighs met.  It was bright pink and puffy from the violent pounding it had just received. I wanted to leave this place, but I couldn't make my feet move. I was never going to be able to concentrate on getting my body to work again until she put her clothes back on. 

"Get dressed," I mumbled to her.

Riley gave me a narrow-eyed glare that she dotted so well with her pouty little scowl.  She defiantly sat there in the same spot without moving to get another rise out of me. 

Riley was picking another fight.

"Get your ass up," I ordered for the second time. 

I didn't have to repeat myself often and I wasn't a fan of doing so. I was about to tear the room apart.  Most people were terrified of me when I was angry.  Not Riley—she missed the memo.  The stupid girl didn't even blink or budge an inch.  She froze in place with her too-big wide eyes boring a hole into mine. 

I clenched my fist until my knuckles were white. She was crossing the line and daring me to do something about it. 

"You are so damn stubborn," I yelled and grabbed a fistful of my hair. I attempted to yank my scalp off to lessen the heaviness in my head.

"Why are you being like this?" Riley snapped back as she finally jumped down off the sink.  Her bare ass swung back and forth as she walked across the bathroom to pick up her shorts off the floor.  She made sure to spin around and bend over with her ass in the air as she stepped into them.   She turned her head to make sure I was watching as she wiggled the denim up over her curves.

I ground my teeth together as I watched her purposefully trying to tempt me again.  Everything Riley did today was an act to feed into her nonsense—including the repeated punch to my gut over the pregnancy.  She was dangling it over my head, constantly using it against me.