45. A Whole New World

Aívy

Sunday/January 29, 1995/Los Angeles, CA

In the AM

Outside the window, morning began to stretch and yawn as the sun bled into the cotton candy sky, a beauty I wasn't expecting to see. The moon must've grown bored with our lovemaking.

Prince was idle in the ocean, casting over me and putting all the little energy he had into our kiss. Swallowing his moans, my hands fell out of his hair and stuck on his back. Our entangled bodies were near the edge of the bed, front row to California dawn readying to sit up and say hello. Through the naked balcony window, beaming rays painted over our skin.

"Look at me," Prince whispered, the most beautiful canvas, and my drowsy eyes met his. He mouthed something, two syllables I didn't catch, and his waist started pumping in slow motion...a mile in, a mile out.

Biting my lip, I was porn starring his performance in my head. God, he felt good. But honestly, I was so exhausted I couldn't get all the way up the hill. Some nights, I just wanted to feel the pleasure of him inside of me.

Eyes on mine again, Prince lifted the corner of his mouth and a little chuckle slipped through. "Am I close?"

"I'm sorry," I smiled back, pushing on his chest.

     "Mm-mm, we ain't going out like that."  Kissing me everywhere on his way, his head stationed in between my legs.   And turns out, I could make it to the top.  Halfway there, I was too gone to even think of turning back.

     A knot of heat in my stomach was spreading and intensifying at high speed.  The feel of his tongue making a mess on my clit sent me dizzy.  He didn't come here to play.  He came here to take care of business.  When his fingers stuck me, they knew exactly where to go; hit my spot up with no wrong turns.  My hips were quivering under him in what had to be about 60 seconds later.  

     What the hell?  I swear, she was a slave to his mouth.  

     Prince climbed over me grinning.  "Good?"

     Still coming down, I only smiled back.  Prince nipped my chin then rolled off of me, landing behind my booty as I settled on my side. Already reaching the checkered flag twice in recent hours, he was good to surrender. "Go to sleep," he said in my ear, grabbing on my left boob like he was fluffing a pillow. "Love you, baby."

Treadmilling my fingertips across his knuckles, I gave him a small "love you" back. And literally like a minute later, he was out. I could tell by his breathing pattern.

Eyes closed, I tried to rest again. This is what happened earlier. I couldn't put my body to sleep so I woke my generous supplier. But I couldn't keep bothering this man. The other night he fell asleep right after we orgasmed, still inserted, dripping and everything. It was for dramatics at first. But then he really just fell asleep halfway on top of me. The cold feel of him going soft in me was a pretty interesting sensation...but when my left arm went numb, I finally escaped his dead weight and cleaned our mess. Still couldn't doze off afterwards though. Couldn't then and couldn't now.

Prince blew a mid-sleep sigh in my hair. As I was trying to focus on the sound of his peace, uninvited thoughts marched in my head. Just a bunch of worries, wonders and what-ifs.

I sighed too. Insomnia was real. Somebody find me the address to two-years-ago so I can pay 'em a visit. That or turn my backbone into brick.