34. The Pride & The Playful

Prince

Tuesday/September 8, 1992

    Pride wouldn't let me tell her how cute she looked.  Pride told her to take that shit out her nose and let the piercing close.  "Oh, you're just mad because it wasn't your idea."  Dressed in this little red silk piece, smelling and looking all good, Aívy welcomed me back at the front door.  "I have more surprises for you." 

     "Hope it's better than-" She wouldn't let me get another word out.  Shutting me up with a kiss, I held her close, hands rubbing over that ass I missed so dearly.  Brotha could've bust one right then and there.  She had on the stilettos, red lips and her hair all curly. I honestly wasn't expecting this.

     "Come," she whispered, pulling my bottom lip with her teeth. 

     "Almost did."

     Pleased, she took my hand grinning and led us upstairs. 

     "Keep switching like that, mama, and we ain't gon' make it to the bed."

     Giggling, she challenged me, hips clocking hard left and right.  Just making it to the top step, I spun her to face me and wrapped her arm around my neck.  Clumsily, me stepping forward while tonguing her down and her backwards, we made it to the room in one piece.  That's when she told me to undress her. 

     But before anything else, I grabbed her left hand to take a closer look at what I thought I saw on her ring finger.  And yes, she freshened up her tat. 

      "Babe!" she squealed, grabbing my left ring finger too.  In L.A. I met with a jeweler with something specific in mind.  What I was wearing was just something extra I thought up.  A nameplate ring for myself saying Aívy. "Did you get me one?"

     "You already have me tatted."

     "This isn't your name though.  I want a ring that says Prince."

     "And you know what I want?"  All it took was one flick of a strap and the silk melted to the floor.  Standing naked in front of me, I wanted to ravage her, but there was another surprise of hers I had to acknowledge.  There was a sparkling heart in her navel. 

     "You know it's sexy."

     Still wouldn't admit it.  "Anything else?" I asked.

     "I don't know," she said turning.  "Come explore my body and find out."

     "What the hell is that?"  No way could I bite my tongue on this one.  That arch of hers was sacred and she went and ruined it.  "Baby..."

     "Calm down."

     "What's the purpose of having two little dots in your back?"

     "There's a point, babe.  I'll explain later."  Aívy sat on the bed, spreading her legs with come-hither eyes.  "No more talking," she said touching herself, sucking me back into a trance.  She was so wet it was audible.  "Come taste her."

     Obeying my queen, I dropped to my knees.  The California King was creaking crazy soon after. 

     After fooling for a couple of hours we both headed to Paisley Park to check up on things.  In lieu of its fifth year standing, I decided to give the complex an upgrade.  Nothing was ever wrong with it but why not allow changes when I was going through so many myself. 

     Nothing was nowhere near done but the crew managed to do a lot in just one week.  Aívy had no idea so she was elated seeing what was going down.  Raspberry Beret was her favorite song of mine and now the clouds from the music video, and my stylish suit to match, had migrated over to the walls of our sanctuary.  I had a lot of plans but wanted the First Lady to have a say in it all, so I told her to start thinking up some ideas too.