**Disclaimers & Dedications**

This is a work of fiction. This story which follows a realistic timeline of events in Prince Rogers Nelson's life is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2017 to PRESENT Kashona Shaniece

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is dedicated to the inner fanatic in U! 

~*~

Every tomorrow is a bold question mark for the motherless child Ivy Valentine. But one constant in her life that always offered smiles and hope was purple music. So one day, she decides to write a thank you letter to her favorite musician Prince.

Figuring the reclusive artist doesn't have time to respond to fan mail, or even read it, she doesn't set her expectations high. But one morning when something does show up from Paisley Park, her life's roadmap takes new direction.

Consumed by the idea of meeting him, she eventually starts tending to a journal as she waits to clash with fate once again. But it's after a few years of harsh patience that Ivy finally finds herself in a new job role right behind the walls of Prince's inner sanctum—Paisley Park.

Despite Paisley Park management's "don't be a fan" rule, Ivy will do anything she can to fulfill her destiny, because Prince doesn't know it yet, but he and Ivy are soulmates—at least that's what the stars in her universe read.

"A tale of obsession through the eyes of a fanatic."