28. Girls Night

Friday/August 21, 1992/Chanhassen, MN

Paisley Park Studios

In a small, muggy space filled with buckets, mops, brooms and the smell of dirty water...we somehow relapsed.

It was pitch black so neither of us could see a damn thing, but sight was of unimportance. This was all about the feels. Panting, rocking and a knocking made a sexy melody while I was riding Prince, settled on his lap as he was in and out of filling the depths of me. I don't even know what he was bearing his weight on, I could just feel that it was an uneven surface. A few times I almost knocked us both over. So to my satisfaction he eventually tightened a grip on my ass and took control, pumping his hips in an upbeat rhythm.

This morning's three rounds at home were supposed to fill our appetite for the day, but an innocent goodbye kiss triggered him. In less than two minutes we were senselessly screwing each other in the janitor's closet near the lobby restrooms.

When his breathing grew heavier I could tell he was almost there, so I warned him in shaky breaths, "...in my mouth." But powerless, he kept going.

My face fell in his neck, nearly tipping us over again but he caught us, swiftly locking my legs around him as he smashed my back into the wall. Thank God nothing killed me. Not in the middle of my high.

"Shhh," he hushed. But I couldn't control the volume of my crying moans. This fuck felt so good; hurrying and hiding in this cluttered, confined space knowing there was a room full of execs upstairs waiting on him . To heighten the thrill, outside of our hot box I heard a bathroom door open and close just as two women were saying something.

"Aívy..." Prince bit my neck, then kissed the ache away just before he blew in my ear. "Come with me, baby."  I felt the first burst of that pipe and I accidentally hit a high note.  Following suit, both of us harmonzed in orgasmic trembles.

Prince slipped out of me and I immediately felt his pleasure melting down my thighs. Using two fingers, I continued to scoop it up and shove it in my mouth, giving a loud suck each time.

"Is it good?" he asked me.

"Mm-ow!" Tripping over what I assumed was his boot, I went tumbling to my knees cracking up.

"Shhh!" But he was laughing too.

Feeling around, something plastic and hollow came fumbling over me.

"You okay?" he whispered blindly. Still quietly tickled, he helped me up and pulled down on the string above us. And then there was light.

I don't know what, where, how but seeing him made me want him all over again. Our lips crashed while our hands fought below at his waistline. He wanted them buttoned, I wanted them back off.

"Stop," he said.

"No."

"Yes." A light shove my way and I was falling over again. Though he found it funny, he yanked me back up. "I have to go."

"Sure?" I teased, spinning and leaning forward on an overturned bucket. Dress lifted, ass bare, my hips swayed as I stuck my fingers inside me, playing in the mess he left behind. "You gonna just watch?"

"Baby?" Prince snatched my hand and fixed me to face him. "Look where we are."

"So?" Sure the smell and dingy equipment was a turn-off but I couldn't help my craving for him. I'd take him anywhere. "Don't be ashamed now."