43. Apartment in London**

"Robert, this apartment is huge!" I announce. We had only walked through the front door, but even with just a glance I can tell.

I was expecting a shoebox, but the apartment is a chic minimalist's dream; exposed brick and white decor fill the large space. The living room alone seems to be the same size as the living room at the Burrow, the kitchen only a bit smaller.

"The Ministry treats me well." He shrugs. "I'm glad you're here to enjoy it with me." He whispers. He kisses me on the cheek, but I move so that our lips connect. His lips are soft and tender, but I lean in and try to deepen the kiss.

He pulls me closer by placing a hand on the back of my neck. I take a step closer, pushing our bodies against one another. I run my hands down his body, which causes my heart to flutter. The feeling of his body against mine, I can't describe how it makes me feel. I don't care about waiting, I want him now. I slowly push my tongue into his mouth, moaning lightly when he presses me closer to his body.

"I want you, Robby." I whisper into his mouth.

"Are you sure, baby?" He asks, pulling away and taking a steadying breath. I nod, biting my lip. "Wait right here." He tells me, holding my shoulders. He gives me one more peck before he walks over to his room.

He shuts the door behind him quickly, leaving me with a pounding heart. I try to catch my breath, but my excitement gets the best of me. I try to smooth my hair and tap on my cheeks to bring some color to my face as I wait. Only a few moments later, he opens the door just enough so that his face is visible. "Come in." He smiles.

I walk over to him and he opens the door completely, revealing his room. Its quite similar to the way he had kept his room in Hogwarts, minimalistic and clean. The main difference is his current decor. Candles fill nearly every flat surface, and roses are placed throughout the room.

"You're pulling my wand. This is beautiful, babe." I whisper. My eyes begin to feel hot; he really wanted this to be special for me. For us.

I look to him, finding his cheeks are flushed bright pink and his gaze is intent on the floor. I move to stand in front of him, beginning to undo the buttons of this collared shirt. My lips connect with his slowly once more. He removes his tie and lets me slide it off of him.

I bend down and start to play with his belt buckle; I pull it off and lower his pants to the ground. He quickly steps out of them and lifts me effortlessly, moving me to his bed. He wears only a thin white undershirt and boxers, and my heart races at the sight. I push him to sit on the bed as I stand in between his legs.

I had stayed in my pajamas all day at the Burrow, and I'm slightly embarrassed to stand in front of Robert this way. I slide off my shorts but leave my tank top on. Robert's eyes are trained on my face, not looking at my body yet. His hands move to my face, cradling me softly. He pulls me to kiss him, massaging my jaw slowly.

"You make me so happy, Robert. It feels like we've been together for ages, you just... understand me." I say in between kisses, looking into his beautiful gray eyes. His smile causes them to crinkle a bit, which only pulls me in more.

I sit sideways on his lap and begin to kiss his neck. "I'm ecstatic to hear that, sweetheart. My only intentions are-" he says through staggered breath, his hand slowly moving over the fabric of my underwear, "-to please you."

Robert slowly pushes the fabric aside and enters me with one of his fingers, and I audibly gasp. He sits with one of his hands behind me, allowing me to lean back onto him without falling. He adds another finger into my heat before he slowly starts to pump his hand; the excitement of finally being touched by him makes me want to explode.